The Official September 2017 Study Group

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

Are you ready for tomorrow?!?!?!

FUCK YES
20
44%
Yeah, kind of
8
18%
Ehh, hoping for the best
6
13%
Not prepared but screw it
3
7%
HAHAHA I'M NOT EVEN TAKING THE LSAT, SUCKS FOR YOU GUYS
8
18%
 
Total votes: 45

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:09 pm

dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:What a funny coincidence I also graduated from Berkeley four years ago.
Please quote.

It is widely known that me and alex went to Berkeley and did lots of research that is very Googleable and telling of us irl, please don't do this everyone.

also goddamn UChi had low tuition for its rank.

I studied art history at UC Berkeley. wrote some papers on cubism.
what did you study DJ

I studied feminist dance theory at Berkeley in Berkeley, California. UCB remains my top choice for lawl school and I had a 3.7gpa.

NO WAY.
I MINORED IN FEMINIST DANCE THEORY.
I WONDER IF WE HAD ANY CLASSES TOGETHER.

WAS IT AT UC BERKELEY?1?? MY ALMA MATER?

YES!!!

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:10 pm

Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:What a funny coincidence I also graduated from Berkeley four years ago.
Please quote.

It is widely known that me and alex went to Berkeley and did lots of research that is very Googleable and telling of us irl, please don't do this everyone.

also goddamn UChi had low tuition for its rank.

I studied art history at UC Berkeley. wrote some papers on cubism.
what did you study DJ

I studied feminist dance theory at Berkeley in Berkeley, California. UCB remains my top choice for lawl school and I had a 3.7gpa.

NO WAY.
I MINORED IN FEMINIST DANCE THEORY.
I WONDER IF WE HAD ANY CLASSES TOGETHER.

WAS IT AT UC BERKELEY?1?? MY ALMA MATER?

YES!!!

I don't think anyone is onto us. I'm going to go cry about paying sticker at all these T14s in a year

User avatar
oopsu812

Silver
Posts: 881
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby oopsu812 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:11 pm

Feminist dance theory - how leading and following in ballroom dancing reinforces the patriarchy.

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:12 pm

oopsu812 wrote:Feminist dance theory - how leading and following in ballroom dancing reinforces the patriarchy.

I identify as rock type gender.

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:12 pm

oopsu812 wrote:Feminist dance theory - how leading and following in ballroom dancing reinforces the patriarchy.

Did you also study at University of California Berkeley, Oopsu?

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:14 pm

dj9i27 wrote:
oopsu812 wrote:Feminist dance theory - how leading and following in ballroom dancing reinforces the patriarchy.

I identify as rock type gender.

I'm a neutron star angel demon. I go by xzhe/ xzhirm.

User avatar
oopsu812

Silver
Posts: 881
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby oopsu812 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:15 pm

Alexandros wrote:
oopsu812 wrote:Feminist dance theory - how leading and following in ballroom dancing reinforces the patriarchy.

Did you also study at University of California Berkeley, Oopsu?


OF COURSE! I love bridges. Bridges are my passion, and SanFran has the BEST bridges.

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:17 pm

.
Last edited by dj9i27 on Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:20 pm

Unpopular opinion: I love Nor Cal, but I fucking hate San Fran. I think it's the weather and the fog and the traffic and how much everyone loves it. NYC>>>>SF.
Last edited by Alexandros on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:21 pm

.
Last edited by Alexandros on Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
oopsu812

Silver
Posts: 881
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby oopsu812 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:22 pm

Alexandros wrote:Unpopular opinion: I love Nor Cal, but I fucking hate San Fran. I think it's the weather and the fog and the traffic and how much everyone loves it. NYC>>>>SF.


How do you feel about NYC in relation to LA?

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:25 pm

oopsu812 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:Unpopular opinion: I love Nor Cal, but I fucking hate San Fran. I think it's the weather and the fog and the traffic and how much everyone loves it. NYC>>>>SF.


How do you feel about NYC in relation to LA?

Never been to LA. I really doubt I'd like it better than NYC from what I've heard about it.
(That said, BL any of these places >>> NYC BL. plz.)

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:26 pm

oopsu812 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:Unpopular opinion: I love Nor Cal, but I fucking hate San Fran. I think it's the weather and the fog and the traffic and how much everyone loves it. NYC>>>>SF.


How do you feel about NYC in relation to LA?

NYC is an amusement park of fun in comparison to la imo.

LA is: Person, tumble weed, empty coffee cup, person, trash bin w/coffee cups and a building that looks run down inside and out but it's actually a very expensive carpet store.

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:27 pm

dj9i27 wrote:
oopsu812 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:Unpopular opinion: I love Nor Cal, but I fucking hate San Fran. I think it's the weather and the fog and the traffic and how much everyone loves it. NYC>>>>SF.


How do you feel about NYC in relation to LA?

NYC is an amusement park of fun in comparison to la imo.

LA is: Person, tumble weed, empty coffee cup, person, trash bin w/coffee cups and a building that looks run down inside and out but it's actually a very expensive carpet store.

I've never heard anything good ever said about LA tbh.

I'd like SF ok if it wasn't so cloudy and expensive and everyone wasn't so pretentiously obsessed with it.

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:32 pm

Law School Predictor is totally operation false hoping my ass. Weak consider at Yale, sure.

User avatar
oopsu812

Silver
Posts: 881
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby oopsu812 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:32 pm

Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
oopsu812 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:Unpopular opinion: I love Nor Cal, but I fucking hate San Fran. I think it's the weather and the fog and the traffic and how much everyone loves it. NYC>>>>SF.


How do you feel about NYC in relation to LA?

NYC is an amusement park of fun in comparison to la imo.

LA is: Person, tumble weed, empty coffee cup, person, trash bin w/coffee cups and a building that looks run down inside and out but it's actually a very expensive carpet store.

I've never heard anything good ever said about LA tbh.

I'd like SF ok if it wasn't so cloudy and expensive and everyone wasn't so pretentiously obsessed with it.


That's worrying. I mean, my options are essentially going to be limited to BigLaw until I find a lover, and I've never even been to these cities.

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:35 pm

oopsu812 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
oopsu812 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:Unpopular opinion: I love Nor Cal, but I fucking hate San Fran. I think it's the weather and the fog and the traffic and how much everyone loves it. NYC>>>>SF.


How do you feel about NYC in relation to LA?

NYC is an amusement park of fun in comparison to la imo.

LA is: Person, tumble weed, empty coffee cup, person, trash bin w/coffee cups and a building that looks run down inside and out but it's actually a very expensive carpet store.

I've never heard anything good ever said about LA tbh.

I'd like SF ok if it wasn't so cloudy and expensive and everyone wasn't so pretentiously obsessed with it.


That's worrying. I mean, my options are essentially going to be limited to BigLaw until I find a lover, and I've never even been to these cities.

I'm sure they're fine to live in, lots to do and stuff, no worse than any other city.

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:46 pm

dj9i27 wrote:Law School Predictor is totally operation false hoping my ass. Weak consider at Yale, sure.

Where is this one?

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:48 pm

Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:Law School Predictor is totally operation false hoping my ass. Weak consider at Yale, sure.

Where is this one?

http://www.lawschoolpredictor.com
the algorithm they use seems to be legit. I'm using this one (even though it's wrong) and wearing my rose colored glasses.

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:52 pm

dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:Law School Predictor is totally operation false hoping my ass. Weak consider at Yale, sure.

Where is this one?

http://www.lawschoolpredictor.com
the algorithm they use seems to be legit. I'm using this one (even though it's wrong) and wearing my rose colored glasses.

Lmfao...
[+] Spoiler
Image


The other version of it just lists all of the t14 as "safeties". Trololol.

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:53 pm

Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:Law School Predictor is totally operation false hoping my ass. Weak consider at Yale, sure.

Where is this one?

http://www.lawschoolpredictor.com
the algorithm they use seems to be legit. I'm using this one (even though it's wrong) and wearing my rose colored glasses.

Lmfao...
[+] Spoiler
Image

this app is 100% accurate. I'm going to tell myself this for another year.

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:55 pm

dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:Law School Predictor is totally operation false hoping my ass. Weak consider at Yale, sure.

Where is this one?

http://www.lawschoolpredictor.com
the algorithm they use seems to be legit. I'm using this one (even though it's wrong) and wearing my rose colored glasses.

Lmfao...
[+] Spoiler
Image

this app is 100% accurate. I'm going to tell myself this for another year.

100%. very accurate. the best and most accurate app.

User avatar
twiix

Silver
Posts: 858
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:41 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby twiix » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:56 pm

oopsu812 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
oopsu812 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:Unpopular opinion: I love Nor Cal, but I fucking hate San Fran. I think it's the weather and the fog and the traffic and how much everyone loves it. NYC>>>>SF.


How do you feel about NYC in relation to LA?

NYC is an amusement park of fun in comparison to la imo.

LA is: Person, tumble weed, empty coffee cup, person, trash bin w/coffee cups and a building that looks run down inside and out but it's actually a very expensive carpet store.

I've never heard anything good ever said about LA tbh.

I'd like SF ok if it wasn't so cloudy and expensive and everyone wasn't so pretentiously obsessed with it.


That's worrying. I mean, my options are essentially going to be limited to BigLaw until I find a lover, and I've never even been to these cities.


dont let them lead you astray.. chicago is where you want to be.

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:57 pm

Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:Law School Predictor is totally operation false hoping my ass. Weak consider at Yale, sure.

Where is this one?

http://www.lawschoolpredictor.com
the algorithm they use seems to be legit. I'm using this one (even though it's wrong) and wearing my rose colored glasses.

Lmfao...
[+] Spoiler
Image

this app is 100% accurate. I'm going to tell myself this for another year.

100%. very accurate. the best and most accurate app.

LSP, best app I've ever seen with 100% perfection. LSP is the Breitbart of predictors... meaning the best.

User avatar
oopsu812

Silver
Posts: 881
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby oopsu812 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:59 pm

TWiiX wrote:
oopsu812 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
oopsu812 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:Unpopular opinion: I love Nor Cal, but I fucking hate San Fran. I think it's the weather and the fog and the traffic and how much everyone loves it. NYC>>>>SF.


How do you feel about NYC in relation to LA?

NYC is an amusement park of fun in comparison to la imo.

LA is: Person, tumble weed, empty coffee cup, person, trash bin w/coffee cups and a building that looks run down inside and out but it's actually a very expensive carpet store.

I've never heard anything good ever said about LA tbh.

I'd like SF ok if it wasn't so cloudy and expensive and everyone wasn't so pretentiously obsessed with it.


That's worrying. I mean, my options are essentially going to be limited to BigLaw until I find a lover, and I've never even been to these cities.


dont let them lead you astray.. chicago is where you want to be.


I really really like the idea of Chicago, except for the weather. This past winter I experienced, for the first time, the joy of never seeing below 0, and it was fucking amazing.



Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests