The Official September 2017 Study Group

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

Are you ready for tomorrow?!?!?!

FUCK YES
20
44%
Yeah, kind of
8
18%
Ehh, hoping for the best
6
13%
Not prepared but screw it
3
7%
HAHAHA I'M NOT EVEN TAKING THE LSAT, SUCKS FOR YOU GUYS
8
18%
 
Total votes: 45

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:16 pm


ngogirl12

Silver
Posts: 803
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:05 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby ngogirl12 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:32 pm

dj9i27 wrote:
ngogirl12 wrote:Oh and I totally just saw someone studying 7sage on their iPad, part of me wanted to say "hi I'm also prepping," but I thought it might be weird lol.

You should have! potential study friend.


lol Ikr!!? I'm back on my table now, maybe later lol

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:45 pm

.
Last edited by Alexandros on Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:49 pm

dj9i27 wrote:http://lawschoolnumbers.com/YerAWizardHarry
http://lawschoolnumbers.com/mathis
This is making my brain hurt, I need to stop.

Yes stahp everything will be ok.


dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:02 pm

Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:Played with the lsac predictor with my ranges
3.3/180 would have a harder time at Michigan State than UT Austin... k.

I have 2x better shot at HLS than UVA, lol. Also have a slightly better shot at HLS than CLS. Odds by far the best at NYU. <35evr

It says the same shit for me that I have a 40% chance at H and 25% chance at UVA....Wat? This is why I don't know if I trust this one, LSN seems more accurate.

Dxgriffin on LSN got 120g from mich and uva, there is hope.

Honestly not *that* surprising - HLS values high LSATs a lot, and would probably value a 179 over say a 172 more than UVA would, considering where their 75ths are at. I just don't get how LSN could actually be more accurate considering LSAC is using all of the actual data and LSN has a much more limited sample.

Also re Alabama put in your stats and it says 90-100 for 180.

The Mich State outranking UT is still a thing tho, the alabama thing was more of an exaggeration.

Chicago I got being my #1 non available because no one has gotten in with a <3.5. UVA is the only shocker seeing folks all over lsn with money from them.

yeah tbf I do wonder about their methodology because the amount of ppl applying to some of these schools with these number-ranges has got to be super low. and I hope odds at UVA are better than they make it look because gulp.

eta http://lawschoolnumbers.com/pithe in at Chi, not much $$ tho.

that's why I'm rather skeptical on LSACs predictor, for splitters lsn may be more accurate. also, why not Yelae or Stanford? I'm still finding it quite hard to believe that I have a better shot at HLS than UVA, and if I got into both without much aid, looks like I'd take HLS.

A sub 3.5 hitting Chi, goddamn. Must have had quite the personal statement.

User avatar
twiix

Silver
Posts: 858
Joined: Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:41 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby twiix » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:04 pm

ngogirl12 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
ngogirl12 wrote:Oh and I totally just saw someone studying 7sage on their iPad, part of me wanted to say "hi I'm also prepping," but I thought it might be weird lol.

You should have! potential study friend.


lol Ikr!!? I'm back on my table now, maybe later lol


I would love to find a RL study partner that has lofty expectations of their LSAT outcome lol; go chase them down! Everyone I've met in person has been happy with like a 150 and getting admitted into the local TTT. I'm convinced they don't exist. You're all fake.

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:09 pm

TWiiX wrote:
ngogirl12 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
ngogirl12 wrote:Oh and I totally just saw someone studying 7sage on their iPad, part of me wanted to say "hi I'm also prepping," but I thought it might be weird lol.

You should have! potential study friend.


lol Ikr!!? I'm back on my table now, maybe later lol


I would love to find a RL study partner that has lofty expectations of their LSAT outcome lol; go chase them down! Everyone I've met in person has been happy with like a 150 and getting admitted into the local TTT. I'm convinced they don't exist. You're all fake.

I have my MCAT friend who sat in on the December 2015 LSAT who got a 172 after about a month of review... he still says my LSAT skillz r better somehow. Fortunately he's as neurotic as I am and makes sure I study for 12 hours on the weekend.

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:18 pm

dj9i27 wrote:
TWiiX wrote:
ngogirl12 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
ngogirl12 wrote:Oh and I totally just saw someone studying 7sage on their iPad, part of me wanted to say "hi I'm also prepping," but I thought it might be weird lol.

You should have! potential study friend.


lol Ikr!!? I'm back on my table now, maybe later lol


I would love to find a RL study partner that has lofty expectations of their LSAT outcome lol; go chase them down! Everyone I've met in person has been happy with like a 150 and getting admitted into the local TTT. I'm convinced they don't exist. You're all fake.

I have my MCAT friend who sat in on the December 2015 LSAT who got a 172 after about a month of review... he still says my LSAT skillz r better somehow. Fortunately he's as neurotic as I am and makes sure I study for 12 hours on the weekend.

I know I think one other person seriously headed to law school. 'Tis a lonely road.

Mikey

Platinum
Posts: 8047
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Mikey » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:25 pm

dj9i27 wrote:
TWiiX wrote:
ngogirl12 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
ngogirl12 wrote:Oh and I totally just saw someone studying 7sage on their iPad, part of me wanted to say "hi I'm also prepping," but I thought it might be weird lol.

You should have! potential study friend.


lol Ikr!!? I'm back on my table now, maybe later lol


I would love to find a RL study partner that has lofty expectations of their LSAT outcome lol; go chase them down! Everyone I've met in person has been happy with like a 150 and getting admitted into the local TTT. I'm convinced they don't exist. You're all fake.

I have my MCAT friend who sat in on the December 2015 LSAT who got a 172 after about a month of review... he still says my LSAT skillz r better somehow. Fortunately he's as neurotic as I am and makes sure I study for 12 hours on the weekend.

Must be fucking nice

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:28 pm

Mikey wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
TWiiX wrote:
ngogirl12 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
ngogirl12 wrote:Oh and I totally just saw someone studying 7sage on their iPad, part of me wanted to say "hi I'm also prepping," but I thought it might be weird lol.

You should have! potential study friend.


lol Ikr!!? I'm back on my table now, maybe later lol


I would love to find a RL study partner that has lofty expectations of their LSAT outcome lol; go chase them down! Everyone I've met in person has been happy with like a 150 and getting admitted into the local TTT. I'm convinced they don't exist. You're all fake.

I have my MCAT friend who sat in on the December 2015 LSAT who got a 172 after about a month of review... he still says my LSAT skillz r better somehow. Fortunately he's as neurotic as I am and makes sure I study for 12 hours on the weekend.

Must be fucking nice

HE ISN'T EVEN GOING TO LS... HE WANTED TO TAKE IT FOR FUN. Which is exactly why I'd take the mcat so, I'm a hypocrite at heart.

User avatar
oopsu812

Silver
Posts: 881
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby oopsu812 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:32 pm

TWiiX wrote:
ngogirl12 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
ngogirl12 wrote:Oh and I totally just saw someone studying 7sage on their iPad, part of me wanted to say "hi I'm also prepping," but I thought it might be weird lol.

You should have! potential study friend.


lol Ikr!!? I'm back on my table now, maybe later lol


I would love to find a RL study partner that has lofty expectations of their LSAT outcome lol; go chase them down! Everyone I've met in person has been happy with like a 150 and getting admitted into the local TTT. I'm convinced they don't exist. You're all fake.


No one cares up here in Canada. A 165+ will get you into pretty much any school here, lol.

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:36 pm

.
Last edited by Alexandros on Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
oopsu812

Silver
Posts: 881
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby oopsu812 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:37 pm

Alexandros wrote:
oopsu812 wrote:
TWiiX wrote:
ngogirl12 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
ngogirl12 wrote:Oh and I totally just saw someone studying 7sage on their iPad, part of me wanted to say "hi I'm also prepping," but I thought it might be weird lol.

You should have! potential study friend.


lol Ikr!!? I'm back on my table now, maybe later lol


I would love to find a RL study partner that has lofty expectations of their LSAT outcome lol; go chase them down! Everyone I've met in person has been happy with like a 150 and getting admitted into the local TTT. I'm convinced they don't exist. You're all fake.


No one cares up here in Canada. A 165+ will get you into pretty much any school here, lol.

G'dammit where were u last year Oopsu. :cry:
except I'm fairly certain we go to different UGs in different places but shh


I was in the magical land of beer and sausage... no time for LSAT. 8)
and wut? you study in Canadia?!

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:38 pm

Alexandros wrote:
oopsu812 wrote:
TWiiX wrote:
ngogirl12 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
ngogirl12 wrote:Oh and I totally just saw someone studying 7sage on their iPad, part of me wanted to say "hi I'm also prepping," but I thought it might be weird lol.

You should have! potential study friend.


lol Ikr!!? I'm back on my table now, maybe later lol


I would love to find a RL study partner that has lofty expectations of their LSAT outcome lol; go chase them down! Everyone I've met in person has been happy with like a 150 and getting admitted into the local TTT. I'm convinced they don't exist. You're all fake.


No one cares up here in Canada. A 165+ will get you into pretty much any school here, lol.

Right? G'dammit where were u last year Oopsu. :cry:
except I'm fairly certain we go to different UGs in different places but shh

I went to Berkeley guys. Quote this 100x so everyone knows and there is a paper trail.

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:42 pm

.
Last edited by Alexandros on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:43 pm

.
Last edited by Alexandros on Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:48 pm

Alexandros wrote:What a funny coincidence I also graduated from Berkeley four years ago.
Please quote.

It is widely known that me and alex went to Berkeley and did lots of research that is very Googleable and telling of us irl, please don't do this everyone.

also goddamn UChi had low tuition for its rank.

User avatar
oopsu812

Silver
Posts: 881
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:59 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby oopsu812 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:52 pm

Alexandros wrote:I try not to out myself but 'tis already widely known in these fora.


BERKELEY. Apparently they're getting a new hot shot dean, eh.
Very cool. Definitely twins now. I think I know where you go, and you probably know where I go. Oh god.
Last edited by oopsu812 on Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:52 pm

dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:What a funny coincidence I also graduated from Berkeley four years ago.
Please quote.

It is widely known that me and alex went to Berkeley and did lots of research that is very Googleable and telling of us irl, please don't do this everyone.

also goddamn UChi had low tuition for its rank.

I studied art history at UC Berkeley. wrote some papers on cubism.
what did you study DJ

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:54 pm

Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:What a funny coincidence I also graduated from Berkeley four years ago.
Please quote.

It is widely known that me and alex went to Berkeley and did lots of research that is very Googleable and telling of us irl, please don't do this everyone.

also goddamn UChi had low tuition for its rank.

I studied art history at UC Berkeley. wrote some papers on cubism.
what did you study DJ

I studied feminist dance theory at Berkeley in Berkeley, California. UCB remains my top choice for lawl school and I had a 3.7gpa.

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:04 pm

oopsu812 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
oopsu812 wrote:I try not to out myself but 'tis already widely known in these fora.


BERKELEY. Apparently they're getting a new hot shot dean, eh.
Very cool. Definitely twins now. I think I know where you
go, and you probably know where I go. Oh god.

Yes, I enjoyed my time at UC Berkeley!
Lol I have no idea where you go, fam.

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:07 pm

dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:What a funny coincidence I also graduated from Berkeley four years ago.
Please quote.

It is widely known that me and alex went to Berkeley and did lots of research that is very Googleable and telling of us irl, please don't do this everyone.

also goddamn UChi had low tuition for its rank.

I studied art history at UC Berkeley. wrote some papers on cubism.
what did you study DJ

I studied feminist dance theory at Berkeley in Berkeley, California. UCB remains my top choice for lawl school and I had a 3.7gpa.

NO WAY.
I MINORED IN FEMINIST DANCE THEORY.
I WONDER IF WE HAD ANY CLASSES TOGETHER.

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:08 pm

I AM A UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA BERKELEY GRADUATE. I GRADUATED IN 2015

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby dj9i27 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:08 pm

Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:What a funny coincidence I also graduated from Berkeley four years ago.
Please quote.

It is widely known that me and alex went to Berkeley and did lots of research that is very Googleable and telling of us irl, please don't do this everyone.

also goddamn UChi had low tuition for its rank.

I studied art history at UC Berkeley. wrote some papers on cubism.
what did you study DJ

I studied feminist dance theory at Berkeley in Berkeley, California. UCB remains my top choice for lawl school and I had a 3.7gpa.

NO WAY.
I MINORED IN FEMINIST DANCE THEORY.
I WONDER IF WE HAD ANY CLASSES TOGETHER.

WAS IT AT UC BERKELEY?1?? MY ALMA MATER?

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Postby Alexandros » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:09 pm

dj9i27 wrote:I AM A UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA BERKELEY GRADUATE. I GRADUATED IN 2015



Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests