Page 5 of 349

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:32 pm
by chargers21
Retake or bust

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:33 pm
by Alexandros
chargers21 wrote:Retake or bust

That's the spirit.

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:34 pm
by chargers21
Alexandros wrote:
chargers21 wrote:Retake or bust

That's the spirit.

I need a good excuse to send into LSAC for letting me have an early 4th take

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:36 pm
by Alexandros
chargers21 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
chargers21 wrote:Retake or bust

That's the spirit.

I need a good excuse to send into LSAC for letting me have an early 4th take

Send 'em a link to TLS.

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:39 pm
by dj9i27
[

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:40 pm
by 34iplaw
Alexandros wrote:
chargers21 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
chargers21 wrote:Retake or bust

That's the spirit.

I need a good excuse to send into LSAC for letting me have an early 4th take

Send 'em a link to TLS.


Hey LSAC,

Given that HLS has relegated you to the ranks of a TTT test, can you chillax on your draconian restrictions.

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:44 pm
by Alexandros
dj9i27 wrote:
chargers21 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
chargers21 wrote:Retake or bust

That's the spirit.

I need a good excuse to send into LSAC for letting me have an early 4th take

Your Chicago acceptance isn't good enough lol?

When are you eligible for a retake? September 2017.

also I got my binders and printer ink.

We're all retaking DJ.
200 or bust.

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:45 pm
by chargers21
dj9i27 wrote:
chargers21 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
chargers21 wrote:Retake or bust

That's the spirit.

I need a good excuse to send into LSAC for letting me have an early 4th take

Your Chicago acceptance isn't good enough lol?

When are you eligible for a retake? September 2017.

also I got my binders and printer ink.

I'm like 3 points away from a t13 full so I really do wish I could take again in June. A plain Jane full sticker acceptance to Chicago and a 54k scholly to Duke aren't the greatest options in the world

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:48 pm
by dj9i27
[.

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:53 pm
by dj9i27
.

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:55 pm
by chargers21
dj9i27 wrote:
chargers21 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
chargers21 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
chargers21 wrote:Retake or bust

That's the spirit.

I need a good excuse to send into LSAC for letting me have an early 4th take

Your Chicago acceptance isn't good enough lol?

When are you eligible for a retake? September 2017.

also I got my binders and printer ink.

I'm like 3 points away from a t13 full so I really do wish I could take again in June. A plain Jane full sticker acceptance to Chicago and a 54k scholly to Duke aren't the greatest options in the world

I'm a pin hole shot at a full ride but Luke Skywalker blew up the death star so I can do this.

Yeah, and I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back home. Can't be too hard

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:56 pm
by galeatus
Aaaaaaand breathe

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:58 pm
by Alexandros
galeatus wrote:Aaaaaaand breathe

It feels so safe and comfy here, doesn't it?

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:59 pm
by dj9i27
[

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:00 am
by dj9i27
.

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:04 am
by chargers21
.

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:07 am
by dj9i27
.

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:10 am
by proteinshake
chargers21 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
chargers21 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
chargers21 wrote:I'm like 3 points away from a t13 full so I really do wish I could take again in June. A plain Jane full sticker acceptance to Chicago and a 54k scholly to Duke aren't the greatest options in the world

I'm a pin hole shot at a full ride but Luke Skywalker blew up the death star so I can do this.

Yeah, and I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back home. Can't be too hard

I can PT 180s in my bean bag chair, it can't be that hard on the real thing.

I PTed a 174 in my prime and averaged a 170 on my last handful of tests leading up to the real thing (bouncing between scores from 169 to 171). Still screwed the pooch in Feb. My best score came on the september test while averaging a 161 with a best of 167. I maxed out on that test. Wish I could have performed even mediocre on the grand finale, but I missed like 10 in 1 section

I averaged like a 174 and got a 175 on the June 2016 PT, then scored several points below on the real thing in Sept. I wish I had a retake too! but I don't dwell on the past, tis pointless!

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:14 am
by Alexandros
dj9i27 wrote:
chargers21 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
chargers21 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
chargers21 wrote:I'm like 3 points away from a t13 full so I really do wish I could take again in June. A plain Jane full sticker acceptance to Chicago and a 54k scholly to Duke aren't the greatest options in the world

I'm a pin hole shot at a full ride but Luke Skywalker blew up the death star so I can do this.

Yeah, and I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back home. Can't be too hard

I can PT 180s in my bean bag chair, it can't be that hard on the real thing.

I PTed a 174 in my prime and averaged a 170 on my last handful of tests leading up to the real thing (bouncing between scores from 169 to 171). Still screwed the pooch in Feb. My best score came on the september test while averaging a 161 with a best of 167. I maxed out on that test. Wish I could have performed even mediocre on the grand finale, but I missed like 10 in 1 section

4 out of my last 7 have been 180s (I think) and I just haven't been able muster up the mental toughness. I think my brain is broken now so I'll be good in September.

We have another SweetTort.

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:15 am
by chargers21
.

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:21 am
by dj9i27
[.

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:28 am
by Alexandros
dj9i27 wrote:
Alexandros wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
chargers21 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
chargers21 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:I'm a pin hole shot at a full ride but Luke Skywalker blew up the death star so I can do this.

Yeah, and I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back home. Can't be too hard

I can PT 180s in my bean bag chair, it can't be that hard on the real thing.

I PTed a 174 in my prime and averaged a 170 on my last handful of tests leading up to the real thing (bouncing between scores from 169 to 171). Still screwed the pooch in Feb. My best score came on the september test while averaging a 161 with a best of 167. I maxed out on that test. Wish I could have performed even mediocre on the grand finale, but I missed like 10 in 1 section

4 out of my last 7 have been 180s (I think) and I just haven't been able muster up the mental toughness. I think my brain is broken now so I'll be good in September.

We have another SweetTort.

ya but, they were in October post grey and November. I've probably lost my stamina step at this point.

Lots of time til September. You'll get it back.

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:48 am
by PrezRand
I guess the June thread is useless now



Also, where tf is our thread

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:49 am
by 34iplaw
PrezRand wrote:I guess the June thread is useless now


June test got canceled.

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Posted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:50 am
by PrezRand
34iplaw wrote:
PrezRand wrote:I guess the June thread is useless now


June test got canceled.

You are trolling right?