The Official September 2017 Study Group Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

Are you ready for tomorrow?!?!?!

FUCK YES
40%
Yeah, kind of
16%
Ehh, hoping for the best
14%
Not prepared but screw it
6%
HAHAHA I'M NOT EVEN TAKING THE LSAT, SUCKS FOR YOU GUYS
24%

Total votes: 50

oopsu812

Silver

Re: The Official September 2017 Study Group

Post by oopsu812 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:57 pm

I've been awkae 36 hours and counting and won't be able to sleep for another ~20. :| :| :|

abujabal

Bronze

Post by abujabal » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:33 pm

Logic Game 2 on PT 7 is obnoxious and mildly evil.

That is all. Time to kill some wine...

Experiment626

Silver

Post by Experiment626 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:51 pm

oopsu812 wrote:I've been awkae 36 hours and counting and won't be able to sleep for another ~20. :| :| :|
Dafuq? Why?

oopsu812

Silver

Post by oopsu812 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:54 pm

vtdelt wrote:
oopsu812 wrote:I've been awkae 36 hours and counting and won't be able to sleep for another ~20. :| :| :|
Dafuq? Why?
I've reached peak procrastination, that's why. :(

dj9i27

Gold

Post by dj9i27 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:36 pm

been lazy in the RC and LR tonight, blew 2 passages and said to hell with it and plugged away at LR

about to move into month 2 of PPs plan except for games cuh i have been a lazy potato. Saturday is games and LR in the morning and games and RC at night to play catch up. Taking PT:A1 Either Sunday or Wednesday, might postpone to 4th of July for ample review time

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

chargers21

Gold

Post by chargers21 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:06 am

Real LSAT talk. Gross.

abujabal

Bronze

Post by abujabal » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:47 am

chargers21 wrote:Real LSAT talk. Gross.
DW someone will start the December thread soon and that'll soon become shitpost central

chargers21

Gold

Post by chargers21 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:01 am

abujabal wrote:
DW someone will start the December thread soon and that'll soon become shitpost central
But my friends are in here :cry:

abujabal

Bronze

Post by abujabal » Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:02 am

chargers21 wrote:
abujabal wrote:
Friendships are temporary, the LSAT is eternal

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

chewinggum

Bronze

Post by chewinggum » Thu Jun 15, 2017 9:18 am

clueless801 wrote:
ngogirl12 wrote:
chewinggum wrote:I love using "studying" as an excuse not to be social
I feel like the LSAT has made me a full time recluse. Also, social life has been extinct from my vocabulary for awhile. Haha. Chronicles of an LSAT prepper.
It's so great!! I can't think about anything other than the test so I'm not even being dishonest when I pass up on happy hours and other outings b/c let's be real... a 175+ on this test is so much more satisfying.
I think I might officially kill my social life soon. I'm not even fun at outings anymore lol. I'll be sitting there like
[+] Spoiler

twiix

Silver

Post by twiix » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:22 am

chargers21 wrote:
abujabal wrote:
We will all migrate. Together. Like a herd.

Together forever :cry:

Mikey

Platinum

Post by Mikey » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:43 am

the December thread won't become shit post central until after the September waiters thread :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

chargers21

Gold

Post by chargers21 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:41 am

twiix wrote:
chargers21 wrote:
abujabal wrote:

Can it be like a flock? Herds aren't organized enough crazy TLSers

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

twiix

Silver

Post by twiix » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:42 am

chargers21 wrote:
twiix wrote:
chargers21 wrote:
abujabal wrote:

Can it be like a flock? Herds aren't organized enough crazy TLSers
Yeah.. everyone flock on 3.

34iplaw

Gold

Post by 34iplaw » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:13 pm

Nah - the core group of this thread will probably just create a September 2018 thread...extremely pre-emptively. SEPTEMBER FOR EVER.

twiix

Silver

Post by twiix » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:24 pm

34iplaw wrote:Nah - the core group of this thread will probably just create a September 2018 thread...extremely pre-emptively. SEPTEMBER FOR EVER.
I'll one up you with the claim as OP of September 2020.

34iplaw

Gold

Post by 34iplaw » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:30 pm

twiix wrote:
34iplaw wrote:Nah - the core group of this thread will probably just create a September 2018 thread...extremely pre-emptively. SEPTEMBER FOR EVER.
Damn. I legit laughed my ass off the first time I saw your avatar by the way. Sifting through housing options :|

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

twiix

Silver

Post by twiix » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:40 pm

34iplaw wrote:
twiix wrote:
Damn. I legit laughed my ass off the first time I saw your avatar by the way. Sifting through housing options :|

hahahahha finally someone noticed. I don't even remember how I found it. I figured it was time for a change from the old one, and this one caught my eye and I lol'd. I thought he was sticking his fingers through the wrapper at first but then I figured out what was going on and it was even funnier.

as for your second comment, I'm moving into a new place this weekend. I've wasted so much time over the last month checking places out and packing I haven't gotten a damn thing LSAT related done. Shits stressful. It was definitely the thing I hated most about college (moving in and out every year to dorms then into apartments, then into a house, then back home). Shit sucks.

Are you looking at going solo? or with a roommate?

34iplaw

Gold

Post by 34iplaw » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:46 pm

twiix wrote:
34iplaw wrote:
twiix wrote:

hahahahha finally someone noticed. I don't even remember how I found it. I figured it was time for a change from the old one, and this one caught my eye and I lol'd. I thought he was sticking his fingers through the wrapper at first but then I figured out what was going on and it was even funnier.

as for your second comment, I'm moving into a new place this weekend. I've wasted so much time over the last month checking places out and packing I haven't gotten a damn thing LSAT related done. Shits stressful. It was definitely the thing I hated most about college (moving in and out every year to dorms then into apartments, then into a house, then back home). Shit sucks.

Eh - TBD. I'll probably end up solo for 1L but preferably in an area with other law students. I think I'll end up biting the bullet for 1L and paying a bit more to be close in a nice building.

34iplaw

Gold

twiix wrote:
34iplaw wrote:
twiix wrote:

Eh - TBD. I'll probably end up solo for 1L but preferably in an area with other law students. I think I'll end up biting the bullet for 1L and paying a bit more to be close in a nice building.

34iplaw

Gold

twiix wrote:
34iplaw wrote:
twiix wrote:

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

littlewing67

Silver

Post by littlewing67 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:25 pm

Last edited by littlewing67 on Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chewinggum

Bronze

Post by chewinggum » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:03 pm

LR formal logic will be the death of me

Platopus

Gold

Post by Platopus » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:10 pm

littlewing67 wrote:Drilling weakness questions, and just did question 8, section 4, from PT 4. I couldn't concentrate because it made me laugh in my head thinking of a certain someone :twisted:

Also LSAC sent me an email rg. my digital lsat score. Anyone else receive theirs? I'm trying to decipher it because they included the experimental section as part of the score.

Edit: I surprisingly got less RC wrong on this than the real thing, and there were 2 sections of RC they counted................... :|
Yeah, besides totally screwing us by wasting a PT giving us 74RC as the experimental, they don't even have the decency to actually break it up so we can figure out how many we missed on each section...

I went through and reanswered all the questions immediately after the Digital test, so I know how many I actually missed, but still. Not cool LSAC.

chargers21

Gold

Post by chargers21 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:12 pm

34iplaw wrote:
twiix wrote:
34iplaw wrote:
twiix wrote:

1 BR in Durham can run for a pretty penny

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”