Powerscore 2 month study plan for June LSAT

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
calmike

Bronze

Powerscore 2 month study plan for June LSAT

Postby calmike » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:31 pm

Hello,

https://s3.amazonaws.com/studentcenter/ ... y_plan.pdf

I am planning to follow this 2 month study plan from Powerscore for the June LSAT. After I am done with the study plan, I will take 1 month's worth of Practice Tests to further cement and improve my skills.

I will replace PT's 62-77 from the study guide with older tests and then in May I will take 62-77 or as close as many as I can.

I want to score at least 170.

Platopus

Silver

Re: Powerscore 2 month study plan for June LSAT

Postby Platopus » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:52 pm

Following up on my post from the June thread: I think having already taken the LSAT your plan seems fine, especially if you plan on intensively PTing in your last month or so. I would still aim to complete the study plan as quickly as possible, and try to get a hold of PT's 78-80, there's no reason you shouldn't be taking those as well.

calmike

Bronze

Re: Powerscore 2 month study plan for June LSAT

Postby calmike » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:40 am

Platopus wrote:Following up on my post from the June thread: I think having already taken the LSAT your plan seems fine, especially if you plan on intensively PTing in your last month or so. I would still aim to complete the study plan as quickly as possible, and try to get a hold of PT's 78-80, there's no reason you shouldn't be taking those as well.

Thank you Platopus!! I really appreciate it :)

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�