Feb 2017 Waiter's Thread!!!

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

New poll! How'd we do people??

>177
2
6%
175-176
0
No votes
173-174
4
11%
171-172
10
29%
169-170
2
6%
167-168
2
6%
165-166
1
3%
163-164
4
11%
161-162
2
6%
<160
8
23%
 
Total votes: 35

User avatar
maybeman

Bronze
Posts: 417
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:55 am

Re: Feb 2017 Waiter's Thread!!!

Postby maybeman » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:38 pm

DKilloranPowerScore wrote:Just since it was discussed above, now that today is pretty much done for here are the new percentages I just posted:

Tue, 2/28: 40%
Wed, 3/1: 55%
Thu, 3/2: 5%

It's obviously really close between Tuesday and Wednesday. I still think Wednesday is more likely, and I'm receiving no word that contradicts that, but if they appeared tomorrow it wouldn't be a big surprise. Let's hope so—the sooner they get released, the better!

Thanks dave!!

User avatar
chrysippusofsoli

New
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:32 pm

Re: Feb 2017 Waiter's Thread!!!

Postby chrysippusofsoli » Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:46 pm

maybeman wrote:
DKilloranPowerScore wrote:Just since it was discussed above, now that today is pretty much done for here are the new percentages I just posted:

Tue, 2/28: 40%
Wed, 3/1: 55%
Thu, 3/2: 5%

It's obviously really close between Tuesday and Wednesday. I still think Wednesday is more likely, and I'm receiving no word that contradicts that, but if they appeared tomorrow it wouldn't be a big surprise. Let's hope so—the sooner they get released, the better!

Thanks dave!!


+1

User avatar
airwrecka

Silver
Posts: 1118
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 pm

Re: Feb 2017 Waiter's Thread!!!

Postby airwrecka » Mon Feb 27, 2017 10:21 pm

*insert heart eye emoji here*

etramak

Silver
Posts: 747
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 11:58 am

Re: Feb 2017 Waiter's Thread!!!

Postby etramak » Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:58 am

Depressing thought: no matter how well I do on this test, I will still have to watch a George Mason Law ad whenever I open youtube

User avatar
airwrecka

Silver
Posts: 1118
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 pm

Re: Feb 2017 Waiter's Thread!!!

Postby airwrecka » Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:31 am

Well, I officially had my first nightmare that I got a bad score last night :roll:

Bourbon Democrat

New
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:17 pm

Re: Feb 2017 Waiter's Thread!!!

Postby Bourbon Democrat » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:00 am

etramak wrote:Depressing thought: no matter how well I do on this test, I will still have to watch a George Mason Law ad whenever I open youtube


180

Bourbon Democrat

New
Posts: 36
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:17 pm

Re: Feb 2017 Waiter's Thread!!!

Postby Bourbon Democrat » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:01 am

Bourbon Democrat wrote:
etramak wrote:Depressing thought: no matter how well I do on this test, I will still have to watch a George Mason Law ad whenever I open youtube


180


Speaking of, last night I dreamed I got a 161. Hoping that's not the case

AJordan

Bronze
Posts: 404
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2016 3:48 am

Re: Feb 2017 Waiter's Thread!!!

Postby AJordan » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:11 am

Had a dream last night where I got a 170. Even in my dreams I'm just slightly below my medians.
Last edited by AJordan on Mon Jan 29, 2018 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anon.y.mousse.

Silver
Posts: 599
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:35 pm

Re: Feb 2017 Waiter's Thread!!!

Postby Anon.y.mousse. » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:28 am

chrysippusofsoli wrote:
maybeman wrote:
DKilloranPowerScore wrote:Just since it was discussed above, now that today is pretty much done for here are the new percentages I just posted:

Tue, 2/28: 40%
Wed, 3/1: 55%
Thu, 3/2: 5%

It's obviously really close between Tuesday and Wednesday. I still think Wednesday is more likely, and I'm receiving no word that contradicts that, but if they appeared tomorrow it wouldn't be a big surprise. Let's hope so—the sooner they get released, the better!

Thanks dave!!


+1


+2. Hopin today is the day fam.

etramak

Silver
Posts: 747
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 11:58 am

Re: Feb 2017 Waiter's Thread!!!

Postby etramak » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:49 am

All of these dreams must mean today is grey day

User avatar
airwrecka

Silver
Posts: 1118
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 pm

Re: Feb 2017 Waiter's Thread!!!

Postby airwrecka » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:00 am

etramak wrote:All of these dreams must mean today is grey day


Yes, please, LSAT gods.

I'm remembering more of my dream now. I think the reason my score was so low (in the dream) was that I completely bombed a game. Read the rules wrong and got every single question for the game incorrect. Sweet baby Jesus I hope that didn't really happen, but the good news is that even if it did, I won't actually know :lol:

etramak

Silver
Posts: 747
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 11:58 am

Re: Feb 2017 Waiter's Thread!!!

Postby etramak » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:08 am

airwrecka wrote:
etramak wrote:All of these dreams must mean today is grey day


Yes, please, LSAT gods.

I'm remembering more of my dream now. I think the reason my score was so low (in the dream) was that I completely bombed a game. Read the rules wrong and got every single question for the game incorrect. Sweet baby Jesus I hope that didn't really happen, but the good news is that even if it did, I won't actually know :lol:


I doubt that happened! Either way, if I get a low score I'll blame the unprecedented -2 curve

User avatar
airwrecka

Silver
Posts: 1118
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 pm

Re: Feb 2017 Waiter's Thread!!!

Postby airwrecka » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:13 am

etramak wrote:
airwrecka wrote:
etramak wrote:All of these dreams must mean today is grey day


Yes, please, LSAT gods.

I'm remembering more of my dream now. I think the reason my score was so low (in the dream) was that I completely bombed a game. Read the rules wrong and got every single question for the game incorrect. Sweet baby Jesus I hope that didn't really happen, but the good news is that even if it did, I won't actually know :lol:


I doubt that happened! Either way, if I get a low score I'll blame the unprecedented -2 curve


hahaha good plan

User avatar
airwrecka

Silver
Posts: 1118
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 pm

Re: Feb 2017 Waiter's Thread!!!

Postby airwrecka » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:18 am

Don't mind me, I'll be distracting myself today by watching video after video of Jimmy Fallon's classroom instruments skits, carpool karaoke, and SNL skits.

etramak

Silver
Posts: 747
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 11:58 am

Re: Feb 2017 Waiter's Thread!!!

Postby etramak » Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:34 am

airwrecka wrote:Don't mind me, I'll be distracting myself today by watching video after video of Jimmy Fallon's classroom instruments skits, carpool karaoke, and SNL skits.


Nice. Yesterday I happened to watch Lazy Sunday and I'm on a Boat for the first time in years

User avatar
airwrecka

Silver
Posts: 1118
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 pm

Re: Feb 2017 Waiter's Thread!!!

Postby airwrecka » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:38 pm

lolol might throw a VERY last minute (app deadline is TODAY) app to Yale....

because...I will hate myself for not trying (maybe)

Anon.y.mousse.

Silver
Posts: 599
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:35 pm

Re: Feb 2017 Waiter's Thread!!!

Postby Anon.y.mousse. » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:47 pm

airwrecka wrote:lolol might throw a VERY last minute (app deadline is TODAY) app to Yale....

because...I will hate myself for not trying (maybe)


I thought about doing the same thing lol one of the attorneys tried to peer pressure me into it. whats your 250 on?!

User avatar
maybeman

Bronze
Posts: 417
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2016 1:55 am

Re: Feb 2017 Waiter's Thread!!!

Postby maybeman » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:52 pm

Anon.y.mousse. wrote:
airwrecka wrote:lolol might throw a VERY last minute (app deadline is TODAY) app to Yale....

because...I will hate myself for not trying (maybe)


I thought about doing the same thing lol one of the attorneys tried to peer pressure me into it. whats your 250 on?!

Do it people!!!! You're both fire applicants 100% worth it

Anon.y.mousse.

Silver
Posts: 599
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:35 pm

Re: Feb 2017 Waiter's Thread!!!

Postby Anon.y.mousse. » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:52 pm

if it's not today a little piece of me is going to die.

Anon.y.mousse.

Silver
Posts: 599
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:35 pm

Re: Feb 2017 Waiter's Thread!!!

Postby Anon.y.mousse. » Tue Feb 28, 2017 12:53 pm

maybeman wrote:
Anon.y.mousse. wrote:
airwrecka wrote:lolol might throw a VERY last minute (app deadline is TODAY) app to Yale....

because...I will hate myself for not trying (maybe)


I thought about doing the same thing lol one of the attorneys tried to peer pressure me into it. whats your 250 on?!

Do it people!!!! You're both fire applicants 100% worth it


I would consider it more strongly if I knew what this stupid score is going to be.

User avatar
airwrecka

Silver
Posts: 1118
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 pm

Re: Feb 2017 Waiter's Thread!!!

Postby airwrecka » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:01 pm

Anon.y.mousse. wrote:
airwrecka wrote:lolol might throw a VERY last minute (app deadline is TODAY) app to Yale....

because...I will hate myself for not trying (maybe)


I thought about doing the same thing lol one of the attorneys tried to peer pressure me into it. whats your 250 on?!


the draft I have right now is about film photography (my minor in undergrad and main hobby). I think it's fine, but it feels sooo lame compared to some of the awesome ones I've read on old threads I was searching through. although, it's my fault for waiting until the last day to write it :P

Hyperfer

New
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:32 pm

Re: Feb 2017 Waiter's Thread!!!

Postby Hyperfer » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:36 pm

Just got my score! Very pleased. Good luck everybody.

BobBoblaw

Bronze
Posts: 222
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:43 am

Re: Feb 2017 Waiter's Thread!!!

Postby BobBoblaw » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:39 pm

TROLL!!

Anon.y.mousse.

Silver
Posts: 599
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:35 pm

Re: Feb 2017 Waiter's Thread!!!

Postby Anon.y.mousse. » Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:39 pm

Hyperfer wrote:Just got my score! Very pleased. Good luck everybody.


LOL okay good one.

User avatar
airwrecka

Silver
Posts: 1118
Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2016 1:54 pm

Re: Feb 2017 Waiter's Thread!!!

Postby airwrecka » Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:15 pm

ohhh boy. my boss just told me that he's moving to a different law firm and that if I want to come, he'll take me with him. currently I'm at a TINY law firm that's super laid back/casual, and where we would be going would be much more professional and I'd learn so much more/get more experience. I'd also (probably) get a huge raise. I'm so happy and excited, but quite honestly this makes me want to put off law school another year to save money and get more experience!! but I'm getting ahead of myself. but I'm freaking out. this is so unexpected!



Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests