Feb 2017 Waiter's Thread!!!

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

New poll! How'd we do people??

>177
6%
175-176
No votes
173-174
11%
171-172
29%
169-170
6%
167-168
6%
165-166
3%
163-164
11%
161-162
6%
<160
23%

Total votes: 35

etramak

Silver

Re: Feb 2017 Waiter's Thread!!!

Postby etramak » Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:35 pm

Had a dream I got a 176 last night. This is getting rough.

maybeman

Bronze

Postby maybeman » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:27 pm

9 days left 8) bump

Anon.y.mousse.

Silver

Postby Anon.y.mousse. » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:29 pm

maybeman wrote:9 days left 8) bump

I hope you're right because 9 days sounds a lot better than two weeks.

airwrecka

Silver

Postby airwrecka » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:30 pm

I hope so! But last year's Feb scores were released 23 days after the test, so I think it might be a little longer :(

maybeman

Bronze

Postby maybeman » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:54 pm

Anon.y.mousse. wrote:

I'm 180% confident

airwrecka wrote:
I hope so! But last year's Feb scores were released 23 days after the test, so I think it might be a little longer :(

:cry: Maybe that test was fake news

airwrecka

Silver

Postby airwrecka » Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:57 pm

maybeman wrote:
Anon.y.mousse. wrote:

I'm 180% confident

airwrecka wrote:

:cry: Maybe that test was fake news

I hope so! :D

pyramidenergy888

New

Postby pyramidenergy888 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:18 pm

why do u think test scores will be out in 9 days?

maybeman

Bronze

Postby maybeman » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:36 pm

pyramidenergy888 wrote:

The "evidence" is that the last february 4th administration (in 2004 I think) was released the 24th. I don't actually think this will happen though, just stirring the pot

pyramidenergy888

New

Postby pyramidenergy888 » Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:50 pm

maybeman wrote:
pyramidenergy888 wrote:

The "evidence" is that the last february 4th administration (in 2004 I think) was released the 24th. I don't actually think this will happen though, just stirring the pot

ok.... I got a new job yesterday at least. Need to save money for law school deposit and moving. Hopefully that will help me take my mind off of the pending scores.

Anon.y.mousse.

Silver

Postby Anon.y.mousse. » Wed Feb 15, 2017 8:21 pm

sooo just was creeping on the reddit lsat sub and someone who filed a complaint about their testing center had until the 27th to decide whether they wanted lsac to report their score or not SO my hypothesis is scores won't come out until the 28th earliest.

Law2020hopeful

New

Postby Law2020hopeful » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:52 am

Anon.y.mousse. wrote:sooo just was creeping on the reddit lsat sub and someone who filed a complaint about their testing center had until the 27th to decide whether they wanted lsac to report their score or not SO my hypothesis is scores won't come out until the 28th earliest.

I personally think March 1 is most likely (but would love to be proven wrong and receive them the 28th or 27th) but the 27th seems late to me for deciding to report or not. I know the 17th is the cancel deadline (at least when I click on cancel deadline on my lsat status on lsac- which also seemed odd since I thought you only had 6 days but okay), which seems much more reasonable to me.

etramak

Silver

Postby etramak » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:16 am

Anon.y.mousse. wrote:sooo just was creeping on the reddit lsat sub and someone who filed a complaint about their testing center had until the 27th to decide whether they wanted lsac to report their score or not SO my hypothesis is scores won't come out until the 28th earliest.

Sounds to me like March 1, assuming you have until EOD on the 27th to decide

Anon.y.mousse.

Silver

Postby Anon.y.mousse. » Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:36 pm

At most two weeks from now, for better or worse, we'll have our scores :!: :!: :!:

CMac86

Bronze

Postby CMac86 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 8:29 am

I've been staying distracted/busy. I think the last week will be the worst. I'm a little anxious. Like most of you, I'm hoping that I hit my target score zone so I can move on with my grad school process. If I didn't hit my target zone, it will be back to the books and 7sage. It helps that I'm shooting to start school fall 2019.

etramak

Silver

Postby etramak » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:41 am

Anon.y.mousse. wrote:At most two weeks from now, for better or worse, we'll have our scores :!: :!: :!:

Did you also get the reminder from our friends at Barry University's School of Law?

CMac86 wrote:I've been staying distracted/busy. I think the last week will be the worst. I'm a little anxious. Like most of you, I'm hoping that I hit my target score zone so I can move on with my grad school process. If I didn't hit my target zone, it will be back to the books and 7sage. It helps that I'm shooting to start school fall 2019.

Trying my best to stay distracted and busy. I thought this would be pretty easy since I started a new job the Monday after the LSAT, but I've been assigned virtually no work so far.

In other news, I've counted at least 6 questions that I think I've gotten wrong, and this is assuming I got all the questions I don't remember right and a perfect score in LG, which I highly doubt is true, so I am very nervous about hitting 170. And I was so confident on the night of Feb. 4th.

Anon.y.mousse.

Silver

Postby Anon.y.mousse. » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:57 am

etramak wrote:
Anon.y.mousse. wrote:At most two weeks from now, for better or worse, we'll have our scores :!: :!: :!:

Did you also get the reminder from our friends at Barry University's School of Law?

CMac86 wrote:I've been staying distracted/busy. I think the last week will be the worst. I'm a little anxious. Like most of you, I'm hoping that I hit my target score zone so I can move on with my grad school process. If I didn't hit my target zone, it will be back to the books and 7sage. It helps that I'm shooting to start school fall 2019.

Trying my best to stay distracted and busy. I thought this would be pretty easy since I started a new job the Monday after the LSAT, but I've been assigned virtually no work so far.

In other news, I've counted at least 6 questions that I think I've gotten wrong, and this is assuming I got all the questions I don't remember right and a perfect score in LG, which I highly doubt is true, so I am very nervous about hitting 170. And I was so confident on the night of Feb. 4th.

I think I managed to unsubscribe from most of the schools I was getting emails from so no, s/o to just my own neurosis for the reminder!

I think it's much easier to talk yourself into believing you got a ton wrong than a ton right when you have nothing to do but mull the questions over. Thankfully I don't remember probably 98% of the test except for the stupid universe expanding question so I don't have many details to use to freak out about other than general dread that I bombed it.

maybeman

Bronze

Postby maybeman » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:48 pm

Anon.y.mousse. wrote:
etramak wrote:

I think I managed to unsubscribe from most of the schools I was getting emails from so no, s/o to just my own neurosis for the reminder!

I think it's much easier to talk yourself into believing you got a ton wrong than a ton right when you have nothing to do but mull the questions over. Thankfully I don't remember probably 98% of the test except for the stupid universe expanding question so I don't have many details to use to freak out about other than general dread that I bombed it.

+1

airwrecka

Silver

Postby airwrecka » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:06 pm

maybeman wrote:
Anon.y.mousse. wrote:
etramak wrote:

+1

+180

at this point I remember pretty much nothing of the test haha. I've been trying realllyyyyy hard not to think about it. watching lots of TV (Mindy Project whaddUP) and drinking lots of wine (yummmmm). I've also finished like 3 books since the test ;D

Anon.y.mousse.

Silver

Postby Anon.y.mousse. » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:17 pm

airwrecka wrote:
+180

at this point I remember pretty much nothing of the test haha. I've been trying realllyyyyy hard not to think about it. watching lots of TV (Mindy Project whaddUP) and drinking lots of wine (yummmmm). I've also finished like 3 books since the test ;D

people on reddit be like "did you guys get cccba for game 3?" or "did you guys get a stretch of abcde" and analyzing the patterns of their answers and i'm over here like i'm fairly sure i did four different logic games and bubbled in every answer.

airwrecka

Silver

Postby airwrecka » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:18 pm

Anon.y.mousse. wrote:
airwrecka wrote:
+180

people on reddit be like "did you guys get cccba for game 3?" or "did you guys get a stretch of abcde" and analyzing the patterns of their answers and i'm over here like i'm fairly sure i did four different logic games and bubbled in every answer.

hahaha yessss me too!

Silver

Postby AvatarMeelo » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:29 pm

airwrecka wrote:
maybeman wrote:
Anon.y.mousse. wrote:
etramak wrote:

+1

+180

I've been catching up on Mindy Project too!!! I stopped watching for a while so went through seasons 3-5 this week and my mind is blown by all the changes and my little heart wasn't ready!

maybeman

Bronze

Postby maybeman » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:39 pm

Anon.y.mousse. wrote:
airwrecka wrote:
+180

airwrecka

Silver

Postby airwrecka » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:26 pm

I just got an e-mail with the subject line: "NEW TEST RESULT" and I about died.

It was from my doctor.

I'm not pregnant everyone! I didn't think I was, but still good news.

Really wanted it to be about the LSAT...

maybeman

Bronze

Postby maybeman » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:38 pm

airwrecka wrote:I just got an e-mail with the subject line: "NEW TEST RESULT" and I about died.

It was from my doctor.

I'm not pregnant everyone! I didn't think I was, but still good news.

Really wanted it to be about the LSAT...

that sweet 2/17 release. if only. And congrats!

airwrecka

Silver

Postby airwrecka » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:06 pm

We have been waiting more than two weeks everyone! That means we're more than half-way there!

*high fives all around*

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum?