How to balance study hours on different sections

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
myk247

New

How to balance study hours on different sections

Postby myk247 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:21 am

[list=]h[/list]
I noticed that I tend to spend most of my study hours on LR since there seems to be never enough time to meticulously go over all the problems. Because of that I don't get to put many hours on RC... How do you guys balance study hours on different sections?

KMart

Gold

Re: How to balance study hours on different sections

Postby KMart » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:20 am

i just gave myself different days of the week to study for different sections of the test

airwrecka

Silver

Postby airwrecka » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:42 pm

I personally spend more time on the sections I know I need more work on. Don't NEGLECT the other sections, but there's no reason you can't devote more time to a specific section than the others if you know it's the hardest for you.

galadriel3019

New

Postby galadriel3019 » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:38 pm

I found creating a daily study plan helped me a lot. I think I focused the most on LR, but every day I mapped out a chunk of studying I would do in each section. Otherwise you fall into the trap of banking that you'll be find in that section, and that is the section that ends up being your downfall on test day. So integrate practice in every area as often as you can.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�