Change application cycle?

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
thrivinNstrivin

New

Change application cycle?

Postby thrivinNstrivin » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:30 pm

Is it possible to change your admission cycle on lsac? I am coming up empty on Google and lsac.

Also is it possible to notify schools that offered fee waivers that you aren't applying to this cycle to try and get those fee waivers the next cycle?

Shakawkaw

Gold

Re: Change application cycle?

Postby Shakawkaw » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:33 am

You would have to delete the application, but generally if you don't apply, you can just pick a different term next cycle and the school will never know. You can't "change the cycle" on LSAC because future application cycles are not available yet.

Yes - some schools have honored the fee waiver when I forwarded them the email from two cycles ago asking if it can be applied to this cycle. Some schools are stingy tho. :roll:

thrivinNstrivin

New

Re: Change application cycle?

Postby thrivinNstrivin » Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:54 pm

Shakawkaw wrote:You would have to delete the application, but generally if you don't apply, you can just pick a different term next cycle and the school will never know. You can't "change the cycle" on LSAC because future application cycles are not available yet.

Yes - some schools have honored the fee waiver when I forwarded them the email from two cycles ago asking if it can be applied to this cycle. Some schools are stingy tho. :roll:

Thanks!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�