Did 7Sage Question Bank Change?

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
olikatz

Bronze

Did 7Sage Question Bank Change?

Postby olikatz » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:39 pm

I just logged onto to 7Sage's question bank and was about to drill by question type and I noticed that the questions no longer list the Section they are in. For example a MBT question's location would be listed as PT40 S2 Q13, but now it is showing as PT40 Q13. Before the new year I was utilizing this just fine. Did this change on 1/1? Can someone tell me if it's just an issue for me or is this happening with you too?

Ilovemydogxo

New

Re: Did 7Sage Question Bank Change?

Postby Ilovemydogxo » Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:08 pm

Try this I noticed it as well and this worked for me.

Power cycling your modem and router allows them to reset and re-establish a connection to your ISP. Follow these steps to completely power cycle the devices in your network connection:

Note: If your modem has a battery backup, you will need to take the battery out or use the reset button on the modem.

1. Shut down all computers connected to the modem/router.
2. Power down and unplug the modem and the router if you're using one.
3. Allow to sit for 60 seconds unplugged.
4. Plug in and turn on the modem and router, and allow them to completely boot up until the front panel connection lights on the modem show a steady connection.
4. Start the computer and allow it to completely boot up.

olikatz

Bronze

Postby olikatz » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:44 am

Ilovemydogxo wrote:Try this I noticed it as well and this worked for me.

Power cycling your modem and router allows them to reset and re-establish a connection to your ISP. Follow these steps to completely power cycle the devices in your network connection:

Note: If your modem has a battery backup, you will need to take the battery out or use the reset button on the modem.

1. Shut down all computers connected to the modem/router.
2. Power down and unplug the modem and the router if you're using one.
3. Allow to sit for 60 seconds unplugged.
4. Plug in and turn on the modem and router, and allow them to completely boot up until the front panel connection lights on the modem show a steady connection.
4. Start the computer and allow it to completely boot up.

I tried this and still the same :?

Mikey

Platinum

Postby Mikey » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:32 am

I noticed this as well. And it just shows double numbers for LR sections, right? Idk what happened or if they changed it or it just messed itself up? Who knows, but the old way was better.

alan-7sage

New

Postby alan-7sage » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:33 am

olikatz wrote:I just logged onto to 7Sage's question bank and was about to drill by question type and I noticed that the questions no longer list the Section they are in. For example a MBT question's location would be listed as PT40 S2 Q13, but now it is showing as PT40 Q13. Before the new year I was utilizing this just fine. Did this change on 1/1? Can someone tell me if it's just an issue for me or is this happening with you too?

Thanks for pointing this out. This was a mistake in our last update, sorry! We rolled out a fix a few minutes ago and it should be showing the section numbers again.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�