Is there any reason to not buy 7sage?

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
PrezRand

Gold

Re: Is there any reason to not buy 7sage?

Postby PrezRand » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:05 am

Ilovemydogxo wrote:
PrezRand wrote:I don't even like the term "frat bro". I just used it because I was too lazy to type fraternity here

Maybe you should reconsider going to law school.

Wow. Coming from the guy who compared country/cunt to fraternity/frat. Are you one of those goobers from a northern chapter?

Barack O'Drama

Gold

Postby Barack O'Drama » Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:44 am

O.J. wrote:Man, I'm hearing so much great stuff about 7Sage I'm wondering if I should choose it over LSAT Trainer. If you guys had to choose, which would you recommend? Thanks, sorry to derail.

I think they both are great, but if I had to choose, I'd choose 7Sage.

If you can afford both, get both. You won't regret it. The Trainer has really helped me to get good at how I view the test as a whole.
Last edited by Barack O'Drama on Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Walliums

Silver

Postby Walliums » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:59 am

Last edited by Walliums on Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

dm1683

Silver

Postby dm1683 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:27 pm

O.J. wrote:Man, I'm hearing so much great stuff about 7Sage I'm wondering if I should choose it over LSAT Trainer. If you guys had to choose, which would you recommend? Thanks, sorry to derail.

Yes, you should be apologizing for interrupting our nuanced discourse concerning the proper terminology to use when describing fraternity members. :roll:

I'm using both. 7sage is my primary tool, while the Trainer is a supplement. The Trainer is great for a theoretical overview of the LSAT- 7sage gets you t the nitty gritty, as they say.

O.J.

Bronze

Postby O.J. » Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:58 pm

dm1683 wrote:

Yes, you should be apologizing for interrupting our nuanced discourse concerning the proper terminology to use when describing fraternity members. :roll:

I'm using both. 7sage is my primary tool, while the Trainer is a supplement. The Trainer is great for a theoretical overview of the LSAT- 7sage gets you t the nitty gritty, as they say.
ategy.

Thanks! How did you plan it out? I mean, which did you do first, or was it a scheduled rotation between the two? Just looking for the right strategy.

TakeItToTrial

Bronze

Postby TakeItToTrial » Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:01 pm

What exactly do you get with 7sage? I'm thinking about using my third take in Feb. to hopefully help with scholarship negotiation. Can't decide if I want to take Testmasters again or explore other options.

I'm sure this has been discussed in another thread, but I did a quick search and could not find anything.

Feel free to PM me.

CMac86

Bronze

Postby CMac86 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:20 pm

TakeItToTrial wrote:What exactly do you get with 7sage? I'm thinking about using my third take in Feb. to hopefully help with scholarship negotiation. Can't decide if I want to take Testmasters again or explore other options.

I'm sure this has been discussed in another thread, but I did a quick search and could not find anything.

Feel free to PM me.

To get a better idea of what you get with 7sage, try their free trial.

You get the core curriculum, full PT explanations (number of PT's depends on the package-I think), and access to their problem sets.

TakeItToTrial

Bronze

Postby TakeItToTrial » Thu Jan 05, 2017 1:02 am

CMac86 wrote:
TakeItToTrial wrote:What exactly do you get with 7sage? I'm thinking about using my third take in Feb. to hopefully help with scholarship negotiation. Can't decide if I want to take Testmasters again or explore other options.

Feel free to PM me.

To get a better idea of what you get with 7sage, try their free trial.

You get the core curriculum, full PT explanations (number of PT's depends on the package-I think), and access to their problem sets.

Okay, thanks. I'll check it out.

cherrygalore

Bronze

Postby cherrygalore » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:13 pm

Which 7Sage: Ultimate+, Ultimate, Premium?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�