Manhattan Prep access code

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
YetSas81

New

Manhattan Prep access code

Postby YetSas81 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 8:57 am

So the first week of December, I purchased the Manhattan prep from Barnes and Noble (prepping for the June LSAT). I hadn't started using it until after Christmas. Only did a few chapters and it said to make the online account etc. Well I go to the back of the book for the access code, and someone already scratched it out because the code is visible. I was hoping that there was some mistake (but knew that someone stole my access code). I made the account and tried to enter my code and it says the serial code has already been used :(

I just never thought to check the access code before purchase. I already wrote and highlighted in the book so I'm wondering if the bookstore will even help me out. I may have to buy another serial code which is annoying. Has this ever happened to anyone else before??

Silver

Re: Manhattan Prep access code

Postby AvatarMeelo » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:15 am

YetSas81 wrote:So the first week of December, I purchased the Manhattan prep from Barnes and Noble (prepping for the June LSAT). I hadn't started using it until after Christmas. Only did a few chapters and it said to make the online account etc. Well I go to the back of the book for the access code, and someone already scratched it out because the code is visible. I was hoping that there was some mistake (but knew that someone stole my access code). I made the account and tried to enter my code and it says the serial code has already been used :(

I just never thought to check the access code before purchase. I already wrote and highlighted in the book so I'm wondering if the bookstore will even help me out. I may have to buy another serial code which is annoying. Has this ever happened to anyone else before??

If you still have the receipt from B&N, I'm sure you could call Manhattan Prep and explain the situation to them. I'd try that first!

YetSas81

New

Re: Manhattan Prep access code

Postby YetSas81 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:05 pm

I'll look for the receipt when I get home and try giving them a call. Thanks!!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�