Tips for retake in June? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
blumodernist

New

Tips for retake in June?

Post by blumodernist » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:55 pm

Last edited by blumodernist on Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gwillygecko

Bronze

Re: Tips for retake in June?

Post by gwillygecko » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:19 am

for lr, which is half of the test, I think the best thing you can do is spend a month or two mastering every type of LR question and doing two types of drills:

first, take 8 or 9 tests after pt50 and do questions after #14 untimed until you start getting really good at them. I think it's important to do these untimed because you want to master the hardest of the hard(and 90% or more are in questions 15-26 on a lr section) to achieve a thorough understanding of these hard lr questions.

then, drill 1-10 from these same sections with the goal of getting them all correct in ten minutes or less. if you can consistently do the first ten correctly in ten minutes, you have 25 minutes for the last 15 or 16. that's huge and should be sufficient if you have mastered the harder questions using the first part of my suggestion.

blumodernist

New

Re: Tips for retake in June?

Post by blumodernist » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:21 pm

Thanks gwillygecko! I will definitely try this. I also read good reviews on TLS about the Manhattan LSAT LR book. Since I liked the content on the Manhattan LSAT forums, I will work through that book and then reinforce the lessons with your LR drill method.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”