THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - CONFIRMED GREY: 1/3/2017 @ 4:29EST

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

What did you get?

6%
175-179
6%
170-174
23%
165-169
27%
160-164
19%
155-159
9%
150-154
6%
120-149
5%

Total votes: 142

em15

Bronze

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Arrrrre Yoooooou Ready????

Postby em15 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:13 am

cherrygalore wrote:
em15 wrote:
Actually have never watched survivor. Let me know what you think about the bachelor

I'm an hour in and so far Rachel is my fave, but I think Sarah is the prettiest.

Rachel was my fave too. I also like Vanessa

dj9i27

Gold

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Arrrrre Yoooooou Ready????

Postby dj9i27 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:13 am

Slows is dope for Michigan BBQ, I'd put it on par if not better than the joints in NC; they had this sandwhich that was bacon, pulled pork, and ham with orange soda bbq sauce. Sound weird but, was so good.

Yeah I know those areas, last I remember places around Lion's stadium were damn near a death trap. Went back last summer, and the hipster has come in and put lame ass art everywhere.

em15

Bronze

Postby em15 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:15 am

dj9i27 wrote:Slows is dope for Michigan BBQ, I'd put it on par if not better than the joints in NC; they had this sandwhich that was bacon, pulled pork, and ham with orange soda bbq sauce. Sound weird but, was so good.

Yeah I know those areas, last I remember places around Lion's stadium were damn near a death trap. Went back last summer, and the hipster has come in and put lame ass art everywhere.

that sounds delicious

cherrygalore

Bronze

Postby cherrygalore » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:20 am

em15 wrote:Rachel was my fave too. I also like Vanessa

I don't think I'm up to Vanessa yet, but I'll let you know my thoughts.

Corrine is annoying. You can totally tell she thinks she's hot shit, but she is not.. she's just obnoxious.

dj9i27

Gold

Postby dj9i27 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:20 am

em15 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:Slows is dope for Michigan BBQ, I'd put it on par if not better than the joints in NC; they had this sandwhich that was bacon, pulled pork, and ham with orange soda bbq sauce. Sound weird but, was so good.

that sounds delicious

It was so good, I got it again in May and it reminded me of lil' Dj.

heads up, if you ever do end up in Detroit (or Cleveland for that matter) a trick that family and friends learned is leaving your car door unlocked, because if a junkie wants in he/she will just smash your car window to get whatever they want but if you leave the car unlocked you save $600. Happened twice and once we stopped locking the car it stopped.

em15

Bronze

Postby em15 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:21 am

cherrygalore wrote:

Corrine is annoying. You can totally tell she thinks she's hot shit, but she is not.. she's just obnoxious.

I mean...she has a nanny...

em15

Bronze

Postby em15 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:23 am

dj9i27 wrote:

heads up, if you ever do end up in Detroit (or Cleveland for that matter) a trick that family and friends learned is leaving your car door unlocked, because if a junkie wants in he/she will just smash your car window to get whatever they want but if you leave the car unlocked you save $600. Happened twice and once we stopped locking the car it stopped.

haha oh jeez. I'm from Cleveland...never had anything happen to me

em15

Bronze

Postby em15 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:24 am

unlocking your car, you better hope they don't know how to jump it

cherrygalore

Bronze

Postby cherrygalore » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:25 am

em15 wrote:
cherrygalore wrote:

I mean...she has a nanny...

Yeah yuck.

em15

Bronze

Postby em15 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:26 am

cherrygalore wrote:
Yeah yuck.

Also, Alexis doesn't even realize she is a shark

cherrygalore

Bronze

Postby cherrygalore » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:27 am

em15 wrote:
cherrygalore wrote:
Yeah yuck.

Also, Alexis doesn't even realize she is a shark

I know. I like Nick. I wouldn't bang him, but compared to most of the Bachelors who are usually boring Ken dolls, I like that he has more of a personality and is more real.

Instrumental

Silver

Postby Instrumental » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:27 am

dj9i27 wrote:
em15 wrote:

that sounds delicious

http://imgur.com/gallery/y40QR4D

dj9i27

Gold

Postby dj9i27 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:28 am

idk, I haven't been back there with a car since like 2005 and I sure as hell couldn't drive. I just remember my dad saying, "fuck it, I'm not replacing another window." and when we came back from a Red Wings game, every penny was taken out of the cupholder (probably $1.43 in total) but the window was in tact. I attributed it to cleveland as well since the cities are sort of akin.

As for jumping, I'd like to think the junkies just wanted money and not to get super jail time. Rob 15 cars for <$5 each is still enough for a nights supply of rock.

dj9i27

Gold

Postby dj9i27 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:29 am

Instrumental wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
em15 wrote:

that sounds delicious

he's the goofiest crack head in all the town!

em15

Bronze

Postby em15 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:32 am

cherrygalore wrote:
I know. I like Nick. I wouldn't bang him, but compared to most of the Bachelors who are usually boring Ken dolls, I like that he has more of a personality and is more real.

I feel bad that he keeps getting shut down. He's getting older too. I didn't really like him until I saw him with his family with Kaitlyn and in Paradise, and that completely changed my opinion of him.

cherrygalore

Bronze

Postby cherrygalore » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:36 am

em15 wrote:I feel bad that he keeps getting shut down. He's getting older too. I didn't really like him until I saw him with his family with Kaitlyn and in Paradise, and that completely changed my opinion of him.

I'm kind of bummed about the selection of gals.

em15

Bronze

Postby em15 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:36 am

dj9i27 wrote:idk, I haven't been back there with a car since like 2005 and I sure as hell couldn't drive. I just remember my dad saying, "fuck it, I'm not replacing another window." and when we came back from a Red Wings game, every penny was taken out of the cupholder (probably $1.43 in total) but the window was in tact. I attributed it to cleveland as well since the cities are sort of akin.

As for jumping, I'd like to think the junkies just wanted money and not to get super jail time. Rob 15 cars for <$5 each is still enough for a nights supply of rock.

haha yeah, Cleveland has a bad rap, but it really isn't bad anymore. Unless you are in East Cleveland...

em15

Bronze

Postby em15 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:37 am

cherrygalore wrote:
em15 wrote:I feel bad that he keeps getting shut down. He's getting older too. I didn't really like him until I saw him with his family with Kaitlyn and in Paradise, and that completely changed my opinion of him.

I'm kind of bummed about the selection of gals.

me too. There are only a few I like/am okay with. There are also way to many 23/24 year olds. He's 36...

RParadela

Silver

Postby RParadela » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:05 am

34iplaw wrote:TLS backpacking crew this summer?

Dude, had all of my plans set to backpack this summer and my dumbass friend got into a car accident and now can't afford it.

Life is rough

tofuspeedstar

Platinum

Postby tofuspeedstar » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:58 am

Instrumental wrote:
cherrygalore wrote:
Instrumental wrote:

Goin to Japan! ikimashou!

Japan >>>> Brazil.

Oh damn, have you been? Where in?

I spent a month backpacking around Japan. Fun times.

34iplaw

Gold

Postby 34iplaw » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:59 am

Instrumental wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
em15 wrote:

that sounds delicious

Detroit, Murder Mitten USA

34iplaw

Gold

Postby 34iplaw » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:02 am

tofuspeedstar wrote:
Instrumental wrote:
cherrygalore wrote:
Instrumental wrote:

Japan >>>> Brazil.

I could swing Japan. Tho I think it may be a better opportunity that one is less likely to go with family some day (i.e. not Europe)... not that Japan is terribly likely due to cost and time and whatnot.

azaleafire

Bronze

Postby azaleafire » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:12 am

34iplaw wrote:
tofuspeedstar wrote:
Instrumental wrote:
cherrygalore wrote:
Instrumental wrote:

Japan >>>> Brazil.

I could swing Japan. Tho I think it may be a better opportunity that one is less likely to go with family some day (i.e. not Europe)... not that Japan is terribly likely due to cost and time and whatnot.

Popping unnecessarily to say that last spring United/American/etc had a huge sale on Japan flights - <500$ round trip from Chicago, New Orleans, and New York. So, more doable than you may think if you wait.

Vino.Veritas

Bronze

Postby Vino.Veritas » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:22 am

I REALLY want to backpack in Thailand. Might be a good thing to do the summer before LS

Kinch08

Bronze

Postby Kinch08 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:11 am

I hate traveling. Best thing about law school: prevents you from having to work anywhere outside of the U.S. of A.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum?