THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - CONFIRMED GREY: 1/3/2017 @ 4:29EST

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

What did you get?

180
8
6%
175-179
8
6%
170-174
32
23%
165-169
39
27%
160-164
27
19%
155-159
13
9%
150-154
8
6%
120-149
7
5%
 
Total votes: 142

Pozzo

Gold
Posts: 1906
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:36 pm

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby Pozzo » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:22 pm

Mikey wrote:


Wake Me Up When September December Ends

Mikey

Platinum
Posts: 8047
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby Mikey » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:23 pm

Pozzo wrote:
Mikey wrote:


Wake Me Up When September December Ends

BLVD gang lives on

User avatar
amta

Platinum
Posts: 9459
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby amta » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:34 pm

03' Adolescents

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby Alexandros » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:38 pm

Pozzo wrote:Who wants to apply?


Shemp wrote:

Pozzo

Gold
Posts: 1906
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:36 pm

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby Pozzo » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:41 pm

I was playing Green Day on my Strat before you kids mastered Old MacDonald.

User avatar
Colonel_funkadunk

Gold
Posts: 3248
Joined: Tue Mar 11, 2014 11:03 pm

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby Colonel_funkadunk » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:43 pm

Shakawkaw wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
jonny27 wrote:Always blows my mind when people don't actually look like their avatars


well im fat phat if that counts


FTFY.


can I visit for nye

User avatar
Shakawkaw

Gold
Posts: 4807
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby Shakawkaw » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:46 pm

Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
jonny27 wrote:Always blows my mind when people don't actually look like their avatars


well im fat phat if that counts


FTFY.


can I visit for nye


Yeah, actually. I got no plans.

User avatar
34iplaw

Gold
Posts: 3379
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 2:55 am

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby 34iplaw » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:49 pm

Shakawkaw wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:
Colonel_funkadunk wrote:
jonny27 wrote:Always blows my mind when people don't actually look like their avatars


well im fat phat if that counts


FTFY.


can I visit for nye


Yeah, actually. I got no plans.


I was supposed to go to a club with friends that got a table. The table seats sold out. WOE IS ME. /s



House parties it is.

User avatar
amta

Platinum
Posts: 9459
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby amta » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:51 pm

ill visit shawk, can we hang with the finance bros?

User avatar
Shakawkaw

Gold
Posts: 4807
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby Shakawkaw » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:58 pm

amta wrote:ill visit shawk, can we hang with the finance bros?


Which one did you like? I can ask em if they're around.

The one on the far right of the photo is off limits tho. 8)

ETA - also aren't you in NYC?

User avatar
Shakawkaw

Gold
Posts: 4807
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby Shakawkaw » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:59 pm

34iplaw wrote:I was supposed to go to a club with friends that got a table. The table seats sold out. WOE IS ME. /s

House parties it is.


Haha literally same! But I was alright with that bc they were all couples and ya gurl didn't wanna third wheel.

*nail polish emoji*

User avatar
amta

Platinum
Posts: 9459
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:40 pm

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby amta » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:00 pm

Shakawkaw wrote:
amta wrote:ill visit shawk, can we hang with the finance bros?


Which one did you like? I can ask em if they're around.

The one on the far right of the photo is off limits tho. 8)

ETA - also aren't you in NYC?


im not "interested", they just look like a party.

WEST COAST

User avatar
34iplaw

Gold
Posts: 3379
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 2:55 am

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby 34iplaw » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:04 pm

Shakawkaw wrote:
34iplaw wrote:I was supposed to go to a club with friends that got a table. The table seats sold out. WOE IS ME. /s

House parties it is.


Haha literally same! But I was alright with that bc they were all couples and ya gurl didn't wanna third wheel.

*nail polish emoji*


haha understandable... I'm just not a huge club person. Dive bars > clubs.

Brooklyn house parties it is I suppose!

Now I just need to decide what shoes to wear...

User avatar
Shakawkaw

Gold
Posts: 4807
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby Shakawkaw » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:20 pm

34iplaw wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:
34iplaw wrote:I was supposed to go to a club with friends that got a table. The table seats sold out. WOE IS ME. /s

House parties it is.


Haha literally same! But I was alright with that bc they were all couples and ya gurl didn't wanna third wheel.

*nail polish emoji*


haha understandable... I'm just not a huge club person. Dive bars > clubs.

Brooklyn house parties it is I suppose!

Now I just need to decide what shoes to wear...


Let's go to the same one.

User avatar
34iplaw

Gold
Posts: 3379
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 2:55 am

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby 34iplaw » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:29 pm

Shakawkaw wrote:
34iplaw wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:
34iplaw wrote:I was supposed to go to a club with friends that got a table. The table seats sold out. WOE IS ME. /s

House parties it is.


Haha literally same! But I was alright with that bc they were all couples and ya gurl didn't wanna third wheel.

*nail polish emoji*


haha understandable... I'm just not a huge club person. Dive bars > clubs.

Brooklyn house parties it is I suppose!

Now I just need to decide what shoes to wear...


Let's go to the same one.


8) 8) 8)

jonny27

Bronze
Posts: 120
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:49 pm

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby jonny27 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:43 pm

I feel bad for you guys. In about a half hour my obsessive checking this website, reddit, and the LSAT site stops for 25 hours

BobBoblaw

Bronze
Posts: 222
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:43 am

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby BobBoblaw » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:47 pm

jonny27 wrote:I feel bad for you guys. In about a half hour my obsessive checking this website, reddit, and the LSAT site stops for 25 hours


Wouldn't it be great if scores were released over shobbos and everyone knew it but you?

jonny27

Bronze
Posts: 120
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:49 pm

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby jonny27 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:05 pm

BobBoblaw wrote:
jonny27 wrote:I feel bad for you guys. In about a half hour my obsessive checking this website, reddit, and the LSAT site stops for 25 hours


Wouldn't it be great if scores were released over shobbos and everyone knew it but you?


Enjoy your scores. I'll enjoy my matzah ball soup and chulent

Pozzo

Gold
Posts: 1906
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:36 pm

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby Pozzo » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:08 pm



Money Back = Score

em15

Bronze
Posts: 387
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:39 pm

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby em15 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:09 pm

jonny27 wrote:
BobBoblaw wrote:
jonny27 wrote:I feel bad for you guys. In about a half hour my obsessive checking this website, reddit, and the LSAT site stops for 25 hours


Wouldn't it be great if scores were released over shobbos and everyone knew it but you?


Enjoy your scores. I'll enjoy my matzah ball soup and chulent


I love matzah ball soup

User avatar
bearedman8

Bronze
Posts: 315
Joined: Mon Jul 29, 2013 3:43 am

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby bearedman8 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:16 pm

Wow it's so peaceful knowing that LSAC isn't going to release the scores until the 4th. They should do this every administration. :)

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby dj9i27 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:18 pm

bearedman8 wrote:Wow it's so peaceful knowing that LSAC isn't going to release the scores until the 4th. They should do this every administration. :)


Honestly this would be ideal, like 100% without a doubt the scores will be released the day posted on your test. Makes all this, "OMG TODAY?" stress go away.

User avatar
Kinch08

Bronze
Posts: 309
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:52 pm

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby Kinch08 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:33 pm

I actually really enjoy the drama and excitement of it all. People freaking out, etc. It's fun to be on tenterhooks.

Of course, if the score turns out badly, it makes it all 100x worse. But if it's good, it's 100x better. LSAT waiting is my anti-drug.

em15

Bronze
Posts: 387
Joined: Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:39 pm

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby em15 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:37 pm

This is around the time it usually goes grey, so if it isn't grey by 5:30, I'm making myself stop refreshing for the rest of the day, and probably for the rest of the weekend (by probably I mean hopefully I have the restraint...very doubtful)

User avatar
circle.the.wagons

Bronze
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:22 pm

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby circle.the.wagons » Fri Dec 30, 2016 5:38 pm

bearedman8 wrote:Wow it's so peaceful knowing that LSAC isn't going to release the scores until the 4th. They should do this every administration. :)

is this serious or a joke? i thought they post a few days early sometimes (i'm just skimming this thread i haven't read the whole thing)



Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests