THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - CONFIRMED GREY: 1/3/2017 @ 4:29EST

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

What did you get?

180
8
6%
175-179
8
6%
170-174
32
23%
165-169
39
27%
160-164
27
19%
155-159
13
9%
150-154
8
6%
120-149
7
5%
 
Total votes: 142

User avatar
cherrygalore

Bronze
Posts: 475
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:13 pm

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby cherrygalore » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:31 pm

I have a crush on Conor McGregor to whom it may concern (no one probably)

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby dj9i27 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:35 pm

cherrygalore wrote:I have a crush on Conor McGregor to whom it may concern (no one probably)


McGregor can't take my right hand shot... I'm calling him out right here, he's going to have to meet me at 190 because peak bulk.

jonny27

Bronze
Posts: 120
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:49 pm

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby jonny27 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:39 pm

cherrygalore wrote:I have a crush on Conor McGregor to whom it may concern (no one probably)


Get a tattoo

User avatar
cherrygalore

Bronze
Posts: 475
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:13 pm

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby cherrygalore » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:40 pm

jonny27 wrote:
cherrygalore wrote:I have a crush on Conor McGregor to whom it may concern (no one probably)


Get a tattoo


Never. But introduce me and I'll get him to get my name.

User avatar
cherrygalore

Bronze
Posts: 475
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:13 pm

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby cherrygalore » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:50 pm

WHY IS SHAQ DOING LOCAL AUTO INSURANCE COMMERCIALS

OMG THIS YEAR NEEDS TO END ASAP

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby dj9i27 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:00 am

.
Last edited by dj9i27 on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
cherrygalore

Bronze
Posts: 475
Joined: Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:13 pm

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby cherrygalore » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:11 am

dj9i27 wrote:
cherrygalore wrote:WHY IS SHAQ DOING LOCAL AUTO INSURANCE COMMERCIALS

OMG THIS YEAR NEEDS TO END ASAP


whats wrong with shaq? he came to my college town and was shooting hoops with some kids and cops.


I love him, but why is he doing local auto insurance commercials? Not a good look.

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby dj9i27 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:15 am

.
Last edited by dj9i27 on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
34iplaw

Gold
Posts: 3379
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 2:55 am

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby 34iplaw » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:30 am

dj9i27 wrote:
cherrygalore wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
cherrygalore wrote:WHY IS SHAQ DOING LOCAL AUTO INSURANCE COMMERCIALS

OMG THIS YEAR NEEDS TO END ASAP


whats wrong with shaq? he came to my college town and was shooting hoops with some kids and cops.


I love him, but why is he doing local auto insurance commercials? Not a good look.


He's like the last person to worry about money because of stocks, so maybe it is out of good will? like an old friend or company he liked growing up


His Buick commercials are on point though.

Image

TBH... I just think Shaq is kind of a weird dude with an offbeat sense of humor from what I've seen of him.

Pozzo

Gold
Posts: 1907
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:36 pm

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby Pozzo » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:36 am

34iplaw wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
cherrygalore wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
cherrygalore wrote:WHY IS SHAQ DOING LOCAL AUTO INSURANCE COMMERCIALS

OMG THIS YEAR NEEDS TO END ASAP


whats wrong with shaq? he came to my college town and was shooting hoops with some kids and cops.


I love him, but why is he doing local auto insurance commercials? Not a good look.


He's like the last person to worry about money because of stocks, so maybe it is out of good will? like an old friend or company he liked growing up


His Buick commercials are on point though.

Image

TBH... I just think Shaq is kind of a weird dude with an offbeat sense of humor from what I've seen of him.


To wit:


User avatar
Instrumental

Silver
Posts: 1393
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:08 pm

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby Instrumental » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:42 am

cherrygalore wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
cherrygalore wrote:WHY IS SHAQ DOING LOCAL AUTO INSURANCE COMMERCIALS

OMG THIS YEAR NEEDS TO END ASAP


whats wrong with shaq? he came to my college town and was shooting hoops with some kids and cops.


I love him, but why is he doing local auto insurance commercials? Not a good look.

I take it you are not familiar with the Hollywood gems Steel and Kazaam.

jonny27

Bronze
Posts: 120
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:49 pm

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby jonny27 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:49 am

34iplaw wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
cherrygalore wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
cherrygalore wrote:WHY IS SHAQ DOING LOCAL AUTO INSURANCE COMMERCIALS

OMG THIS YEAR NEEDS TO END ASAP


whats wrong with shaq? he came to my college town and was shooting hoops with some kids and cops.


I love him, but why is he doing local auto insurance commercials? Not a good look.


He's like the last person to worry about money because of stocks, so maybe it is out of good will? like an old friend or company he liked growing up


His Buick commercials are on point though.

http://theclassical.org/sites/default/f ... intGif.gif
TBH... I just think Shaq is kind of a weird dude with an offbeat sense of humor from what I've seen of him.


I love it when he disses Kobe

Kobe once said Shaq's laziness drove him crazy. Shaq responded "Kobe missing practice to go to court for rape drove me crazy."

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby dj9i27 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:51 am

jonny27 wrote:
34iplaw wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
cherrygalore wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
cherrygalore wrote:WHY IS SHAQ DOING LOCAL AUTO INSURANCE COMMERCIALS

OMG THIS YEAR NEEDS TO END ASAP


whats wrong with shaq? he came to my college town and was shooting hoops with some kids and cops.


I love him, but why is he doing local auto insurance commercials? Not a good look.


He's like the last person to worry about money because of stocks, so maybe it is out of good will? like an old friend or company he liked growing up


His Buick commercials are on point though.

http://theclassical.org/sites/default/f ... intGif.gif
TBH... I just think Shaq is kind of a weird dude with an offbeat sense of humor from what I've seen of him.


I love it when he disses Kobe

[+] Spoiler
Image

User avatar
RParadela

Silver
Posts: 858
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:04 am

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby RParadela » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:55 am

dj9i27 wrote:
RParadela wrote:
cianchetta0 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
cianchetta0 wrote:
Gawd I love Nate Diaz, Stockton's finest.


That's Nick mang, Nate fighting GSP would be a badddd day for nate.

I remember when they were thinking about McGregor v. GSP before 196 and was thinking, "Huh, they really want Conor to die for a gigantic payday."


Hell I'd come out of retirement for 1/100th of what GSP's will make when he finally gives in. Watchu think about nurmagomedov? I like him but my friend pointed out, he's got like 0 stopping power with his fists..


Khabib is going to get murked by Tony


Unless Tony gets some tips from Edgy Brah, idk all he has to do is get his arms around you and that is it, good luck getting up.


Yeah but Tony has a damn good ground game. Khabib got rocked against MJ and he's not very good.

dj9i27

Gold
Posts: 4367
Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:37 pm

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby dj9i27 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 12:59 am

RParadela wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
RParadela wrote:
cianchetta0 wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
cianchetta0 wrote:
Gawd I love Nate Diaz, Stockton's finest.


That's Nick mang, Nate fighting GSP would be a badddd day for nate.

I remember when they were thinking about McGregor v. GSP before 196 and was thinking, "Huh, they really want Conor to die for a gigantic payday."


Hell I'd come out of retirement for 1/100th of what GSP's will make when he finally gives in. Watchu think about nurmagomedov? I like him but my friend pointed out, he's got like 0 stopping power with his fists..


Khabib is going to get murked by Tony


Unless Tony gets some tips from Edgy Brah, idk all he has to do is get his arms around you and that is it, good luck getting up.


Yeah but Tony has a damn good ground game. Khabib got rocked against MJ and he's not very good.

triggered.

Tony did a good job at shutting down RDA, but RDA had also came off a gruesome ko and MJ does have good hands too he fucked up Porier who was on a what 4/5 fight streak? On the ground if anyone was going to nullify Khabib it would have been RDA, his jujitsu is outstanding but kabob manhandled him.

It wouldn't be easy for Khabib but, in a 5 round fight I'd say he'd probably 49-48 Tony close but win.

BobBoblaw

Bronze
Posts: 222
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:43 am

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby BobBoblaw » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:19 am

Hey, no one has commented on this thread at all since yesterday!

I dunno about yous guys, but Im feeling Grey!!

User avatar
RParadela

Silver
Posts: 858
Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:04 am

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby RParadela » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:25 am

BobBoblaw wrote:Hey, no one has commented on this thread at all since yesterday!

I dunno about yous guys, but Im feeling Grey!!


I'm going to be tailgating for the fsu-Michigan game so I sure as hell hope not.. If these scores ruin my game day I'm going to be PISSED

User avatar
chandhi

Gold
Posts: 1899
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:29 pm

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby chandhi » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:54 am

LSAT god, please give me a 180 for my birthday today. Or even just anything better than September. Amen.

User avatar
tuesdayninja

Bronze
Posts: 369
Joined: Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:37 pm

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby tuesdayninja » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:07 am

RParadela wrote:
BobBoblaw wrote:Hey, no one has commented on this thread at all since yesterday!

I dunno about yous guys, but Im feeling Grey!!


I'm going to be tailgating for the fsu-Michigan game so I sure as hell hope not.. If these scores ruin my game day I'm going to be PISSED


Samesies and go bluuuuuuuuueeeee

jonny27

Bronze
Posts: 120
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:49 pm

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby jonny27 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:14 am

chandhi wrote:LSAT god, please give me a 180 for my birthday today. Or even just anything better than September. Amen.


Amen

Mikey

Platinum
Posts: 8047
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby Mikey » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:19 am

jonny27 wrote:
chandhi wrote:LSAT god, please give me a 180 for my birthday today. Or even just anything better than September. Amen.


Amen

in the name of the L, the S, the A, and the C. Amen.

jonny27

Bronze
Posts: 120
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:49 pm

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby jonny27 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:22 am

Mikey wrote:
jonny27 wrote:
chandhi wrote:LSAT god, please give me a 180 for my birthday today. Or even just anything better than September. Amen.


Amen

in the name of the L, the S, the A, and the C. Amen.


A song to give everybody some confidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNVtM9P-yLM

User avatar
34iplaw

Gold
Posts: 3379
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 2:55 am

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby 34iplaw » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:39 am

tuesdayninja wrote:
RParadela wrote:
BobBoblaw wrote:Hey, no one has commented on this thread at all since yesterday!

I dunno about yous guys, but Im feeling Grey!!


I'm going to be tailgating for the fsu-Michigan game so I sure as hell hope not.. If these scores ruin my game day I'm going to be PISSED


Samesies and go bluuuuuuuuueeeee


Yo listen up here's a story
About a little guy that lives in a green world
And all day and all night and everything he sees
Is just green
Like him inside and outside
Staring at a screen with a green little arrow
And a refresh sign
And everything is green for him
And himself and everybody around
Cause he ain't got nobody to listen

I'm (still) green da ba dee da ba daa
I'm (still) green da ba dee da ba daa

User avatar
LSRAT

Bronze
Posts: 207
Joined: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:02 am

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby LSRAT » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:40 am

Hey y'all! Thinking of you and your wait as the new year approaches. Easier said than done, but try not to fret or dwell. Coming from someone who spent the week leading up to the Sept. score release in the fetal position -- use this time to party hearty instead. :D

wildquest8200

Bronze
Posts: 268
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:25 pm

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby wildquest8200 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:57 am

34iplaw wrote:
tuesdayninja wrote:
RParadela wrote:
BobBoblaw wrote:Hey, no one has commented on this thread at all since yesterday!

I dunno about yous guys, but Im feeling Grey!!


I'm going to be tailgating for the fsu-Michigan game so I sure as hell hope not.. If these scores ruin my game day I'm going to be PISSED


Samesies and go bluuuuuuuuueeeee


Yo listen up here's a story
About a little guy that lives in a green world
And all day and all night and everything he sees
Is just green
Like him inside and outside
Staring at a screen with a green little arrow
And a refresh sign
And everything is green for him
And himself and everybody around
Cause he ain't got nobody to listen

I'm (still) green da ba dee da ba daa
I'm (still) green da ba dee da ba daa


:lol: lmaoooo



Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests