THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - CONFIRMED GREY: 1/3/2017 @ 4:29EST

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

What did you get?

6%
175-179
6%
170-174
23%
165-169
27%
160-164
19%
155-159
9%
150-154
6%
120-149
5%

Total votes: 142

CHyde

Bronze

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby CHyde » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:18 pm

Last edited by CHyde on Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

34iplaw

Gold

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Postby 34iplaw » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:22 pm

CHyde wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Vino.Veritas wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:Check your GDI privilege

never been in a frat, just thought it would be funny

:?: What does this mean :?:

goddamn independent; pronounced, "geed" is a frat term used to describe non frat/sorority people.

Primers:
http://totalfratmove.com/
http://totalsororitymove.com/

The 2016 thing is kind of funny imo.

edit: woefully obvious... but kind of amusing.

em15

Bronze

Postby em15 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:36 pm

34iplaw wrote:
em15 wrote:
34iplaw wrote:
tuesdayninja wrote:I already know I misbubbled. Forgot one in my second LR section. I noticed just as they came to collect the test. Wooooo

I had a misbubble on LG... caught it. I don't recall if that was the real or fake LG for me though.

You had 2 LG? Lucky you. I had 3 LR and still don't know which was experimental, just that it was either the 1st or 2nd. Dying to know

I had 3 LR in Sept... kind of bugged me. I also finished my experimental LG 5-6 minutes early after double checking it... just really played to strengths...I'm good at LG but not that good... I'm unsure as to whether I'm lucky it was right before break or unlucky... i.e. I feel like it'd be nice to have an extended break between sections, but I think it may just crank up the neuroticism.

The 3 LR people were the only ones with real LG 4th instead of 5th, and I've heard it messed some people up for the 5th section, which was a real LR. I've heard people cancelled cause of that

tuesdayninja

Bronze

Postby tuesdayninja » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:36 pm

CHyde wrote:
tuesdayninja wrote:I already know I misbubbled. Forgot one in my second LR section. I noticed just as they came to collect the test. Wooooo

How bad did it miss up your section? (Meaning did it shift all your answers on the scantron by one line?)

Surprised you didn't cancel if that was the case. Otherwise, maybe you just missed one in that section? Plan for the worst, hope for the best. :D

Not sure, hoping it was just a miss. Did the same thing last December and ended up with a 167. That answer wouldn't have helped me anyways as the band was 2 points. Hoping the miss wasn't detrimental this time either.

Capt_Beatty

Bronze

Postby Capt_Beatty » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:37 pm

em15 wrote:
34iplaw wrote:
em15 wrote:
34iplaw wrote:

I had a misbubble on LG... caught it. I don't recall if that was the real or fake LG for me though.

You had 2 LG? Lucky you. I had 3 LR and still don't know which was experimental, just that it was either the 1st or 2nd. Dying to know

I had 3 LR in Sept... kind of bugged me. I also finished my experimental LG 5-6 minutes early after double checking it... just really played to strengths...I'm good at LG but not that good... I'm unsure as to whether I'm lucky it was right before break or unlucky... i.e. I feel like it'd be nice to have an extended break between sections, but I think it may just crank up the neuroticism.

The 3 LR people were the only ones with real LG 4th instead of 5th, and I've heard it messed some people up for the 5th section, which was a real LR. I've heard people cancelled cause of that

lol yeah I'm in that class. I took a couple moments in section 5 to **** regroup and tell myself to finish strong.

em15

Bronze

Postby em15 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:39 pm

cianchetta0 wrote:
em15 wrote:
34iplaw wrote:
em15 wrote:
34iplaw wrote:

lol yeah I'm in that class. I took a couple moments in section 5 to **** regroup and tell myself to finish strong.

I spent the last section trying not to pee my pants

Vino.Veritas

Bronze

Postby Vino.Veritas » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:40 pm

dj9i27 wrote:
Vino.Veritas wrote:

goddamn independent; pronounced, "geed" is a frat term used to describe non frat/sorority people.

Considering I'm in a sorority, I probably should have known this. awks.

Capt_Beatty

Bronze

Postby Capt_Beatty » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:41 pm

em15 wrote:
cianchetta0 wrote:
em15 wrote:
34iplaw wrote:
em15 wrote:
34iplaw wrote:

I spent the last section trying not to pee my pants

Shoulda let it fly, would have been nice and warm for a couple of minutes, then cold and aggravating, most likely when you hit Q's 16-25

Capt_Beatty

Bronze

Postby Capt_Beatty » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:42 pm

Vino.Veritas wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Vino.Veritas wrote:

Was that you with the neon hat taking the LSAT in Dec?

Vino.Veritas

Bronze

Postby Vino.Veritas » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:44 pm

cianchetta0 wrote:
Vino.Veritas wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Vino.Veritas wrote:

Was that you with the neon hat taking the LSAT in Dec?

I'm in Canada, so neon toque, mitts, and scarf for me

em15

Bronze

Postby em15 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:46 pm

Shoulda let it fly, would have been nice and warm for a couple of minutes, then cold and aggravating, most likely when you hit Q's 16-25[/quote]

I mean I did have nobody in the seat next to me, and I was in an aisle....maybe it would've been the way to go :lol: haha

Also, the girl two seats down from me clearly had an LG last and was frantically erasing and scraping her pencil across the page like a madman. I'm thinking LG wasn't too good for her, and a bit distracting for me. I'm sure she would've loved if I had peed my pants :lol:

Capt_Beatty

Bronze

Postby Capt_Beatty » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:48 pm

em15 wrote:Shoulda let it fly, would have been nice and warm for a couple of minutes, then cold and aggravating, most likely when you hit Q's 16-25

I tested at NYLS. Girl next to me in the front row would exhale so forcefully after each bubble I thought she was going to hyperventilate.

#LSATREPS

em15

Bronze

Postby em15 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:49 pm

cianchetta0 wrote:
em15 wrote:Shoulda let it fly, would have been nice and warm for a couple of minutes, then cold and aggravating, most likely when you hit Q's 16-25

I mean I did have nobody in the seat next to me, and I was in an aisle....maybe it would've been the way to go :lol: haha

Also, the girl two seats down from me clearly had an LG last and was frantically erasing and scraping her pencil across the page like a madman. I'm thinking LG wasn't too good for her, and a bit distracting for me.

I tested at NYLS. Girl next to me in the front row would exhale so forcefully after each bubble I thought she was going to hyperventilate.[/quote]

the picture I got in my mind just made me laugh way too hard :lol:

Capt_Beatty

Bronze

Postby Capt_Beatty » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:50 pm

em15 wrote:
cianchetta0 wrote:

Also, the girl two seats down from me clearly had an LG last and was frantically erasing and scraping her pencil across the page like a madman. I'm thinking LG wasn't too good for her, and a bit distracting for me.

I tested at NYLS. Girl next to me in the front row would exhale so forcefully after each bubble I thought she was going to hyperventilate.

the picture I got in my mind just made me laugh way too hard :lol:[/quote]

Hopefully it didn't make you pee your pants.

em15

Bronze

Postby em15 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:51 pm

cianchetta0 wrote:
em15 wrote:
cianchetta0 wrote:

the picture I got in my mind just made me laugh way too hard :lol:

Hopefully it didn't make you pee your pants.[/quote]

Haha nah. No line for the bathroom in my house like there was during break at the lsat

em15

Bronze

Postby em15 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:54 pm

Vino.Veritas wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Vino.Veritas wrote:

I'm a sorority girl too. I remembered it was non frat/srat, but totally didn't know what the letters actually stood for haha

34iplaw

Gold

Postby 34iplaw » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:57 pm

There was a super cute girl at CUNY Law Queens...I feel like it'd be hitting on someone after they worked out.
Last edited by 34iplaw on Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vino.Veritas

Bronze

Postby Vino.Veritas » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:02 pm

em15 wrote:
Vino.Veritas wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Vino.Veritas wrote:

I'm a sorority girl too. I remembered it was non frat/srat, but totally didn't know what the letters actually stood for haha

Honestly canadian chapters (my sorority is american but has 2 chapters in canada) don't use the same lingo at allll

em15

Bronze

Postby em15 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:06 pm

Vino.Veritas wrote:
em15 wrote:
Vino.Veritas wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Vino.Veritas wrote:

Honestly canadian chapters (my sorority is american but has 2 chapters in canada) don't use the same lingo at allll

Now I'm dying to know what sorority you're in haha. I went to a small liberal arts school, so greek life was very different from big state school greeks like in the movies haha

Vino.Veritas

Bronze

Postby Vino.Veritas » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:07 pm

em15 wrote:
Vino.Veritas wrote:
em15 wrote:
Vino.Veritas wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Vino.Veritas wrote:

Now I'm dying to know what sorority you're in haha. I went to a small liberal arts school, so greek life was very different from big state school greeks like in the movies haha

I'll PM ya!

em15

Bronze

Postby em15 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:07 pm

34iplaw wrote:There was a super cute girl at CUNY Law Queens...I feel like it'd be hitting on someone after they worked out.

haha yeah probably wouldn't have been a good idea :lol:

em15

Bronze

Postby em15 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:10 pm

34iplaw, I'm assuming you're going for IP law haha. STEM background? patent law?

34iplaw

Gold

Postby 34iplaw » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:12 pm

em15 wrote:34iplaw, I'm assuming you're going for IP law haha. STEM background? patent law?

nope... my scrambled initials... which... makes it kind of obvious what my initials are otherwise...

And, yeah, probably not the best idea. 'Hey gurl...'

ryangosling.jpeg

Anyone else have an awesome Spotify top list of 2016? Mine is dope.

Kinch08

Bronze

Postby Kinch08 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:14 pm

21 Savage can't even rap, smh

"Finished" another draft of my PS today. Feeling good about it.

I had really consistent PT scores over like 12 PTs in the last 3 weeks before the test, and then like a week before the test I took this one and I thought it went really well but I scored a full 7 points below my average. Just a bunch of individual mistakes, no rhyme or reason to them. The thought of that happening again makes me break out in cold sweats.
Last edited by Kinch08 on Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

em15

Bronze

Postby em15 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:17 pm

Last edited by em15 on Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum?