THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - CONFIRMED GREY: 1/3/2017 @ 4:29EST Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

What did you get?

6%
175-179
6%
170-174
22%
165-169
27%
160-164
19%
155-159
9%
150-154
6%
120-149
5%

Total votes: 143

Vino.Veritas

Bronze

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Post by Vino.Veritas » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:17 pm

em15 wrote:
Vino.Veritas wrote:I need a good distraction to get me through this last week. No more classes and the holidays are all over. I'm just sitting here in agony all day long
Wanna read my PS? I can give you stuff to do haha
I would love to!

em15

Bronze

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Yeezy Taught Me How to Wait

Post by em15 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:18 pm

Vino.Veritas wrote:
em15 wrote:
Vino.Veritas wrote:I need a good distraction to get me through this last week. No more classes and the holidays are all over. I'm just sitting here in agony all day long
Wanna read my PS? I can give you stuff to do haha
I would love to!
haha seriously?! I was not expecting that! I'll PM you

cherrygalore

Bronze

Post by cherrygalore » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:30 pm

Drink while tuning in to a Debbie Reynolds and Carrie Fisher marathon.

cherrygalore

Bronze

Post by cherrygalore » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:36 pm

Due to the level of anxiety I'm feeling today, I'm wondering if scores will be released maybe Saturday? I feel like we're really close. A psychic once told me I was psychic so now whenever I have anxiety about something I think it is a premonition haha I'm dumb

Pozzo

Gold

Post by Pozzo » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:39 pm

Kinch08 wrote:
Pozzo wrote:
Kinch08 wrote:I'm really only interested in Harvard and Chicago (assuming score is high enough that I'm not gonna retake), but I guess I'd better apply to some other places too so that I can leverage scholarship money? I hear that's a thing.
H is need based, so no point there. Might get some movement at Chicago, but you'd have to ask someone who's done it to know for sure. Chicago has some really good scholarships if you have the numbers.
I did my undergrad at Chicago, and there's a full ride early decision scholarship for alums, but the deadline for that's already passed, so if the score comes back well I'll probably just wait a cycle and apply next year. Really not feeling the wait, but the difference between the full ride and whatever scholarship money I'd get otherwise means it'd be dumb not to.
Dude. If you have a chance at Chicago full ride, that's more than worth the wait.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

em15

Bronze

Post by em15 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:47 pm

Pozzo wrote:
Kinch08 wrote:
Pozzo wrote:
Kinch08 wrote:I'm really only interested in Harvard and Chicago (assuming score is high enough that I'm not gonna retake), but I guess I'd better apply to some other places too so that I can leverage scholarship money? I hear that's a thing.
H is need based, so no point there. Might get some movement at Chicago, but you'd have to ask someone who's done it to know for sure. Chicago has some really good scholarships if you have the numbers.
I did my undergrad at Chicago, and there's a full ride early decision scholarship for alums, but the deadline for that's already passed, so if the score comes back well I'll probably just wait a cycle and apply next year. Really not feeling the wait, but the difference between the full ride and whatever scholarship money I'd get otherwise means it'd be dumb not to.
Dude. If you have a chance at Chicago full ride, that's more than worth the wait.
+1 def wait if that's a possibility

Kinch08

Bronze

Post by Kinch08 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:56 pm

I'm into Harvard, tho
Last edited by Kinch08 on Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dj9i27

Gold

Post by dj9i27 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:57 pm

Kinch08 wrote:
Pozzo wrote: Dude. If you have a chance at Chicago full ride, that's more than worth the wait.
TBH I'll probably just go to Harvard instead if I get in, and if I don't get into Harvard I probably won't get the scholarship either (I imagine it's pretty competitive). I know it's not smart, but this girl who I unrequited-liked in high school went to Princeton and since then I've had this giant you're-not-better-than-me chip on my shoulder about top schools.

Fully accept that future me and his crippling debt will want to skin present me alive, but screw that guy.
i've already made the internet bet that if i get into harvard, i have to tattoo my lsat score on me.

cherrygalore

Bronze

Post by cherrygalore » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:00 pm

dj9i27 wrote:
Kinch08 wrote:
Pozzo wrote: Dude. If you have a chance at Chicago full ride, that's more than worth the wait.
TBH I'll probably just go to Harvard instead if I get in, and if I don't get into Harvard I probably won't get the scholarship either (I imagine it's pretty competitive). I know it's not smart, but this girl who I unrequited-liked in high school went to Princeton and since then I've had this giant you're-not-better-than-me chip on my shoulder about top schools.

Fully accept that future me and his crippling debt will want to skin present me alive, but screw that guy.
i've already made the internet bet that if i get into harvard, i have to tattoo my lsat score on me.
If I get into Harvard I will make the LSAT get MY name tattooed on it (like my last two exes did) because then I obviously I made the LSAT my bitch

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

dj9i27

Gold

Post by dj9i27 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:02 pm

cherrygalore wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
Kinch08 wrote:

If I get into Harvard I will make the LSAT get MY name tattooed on it (like my last two exes did) because then I obviously I made the LSAT my bitch
there is a backstory to this and i need to know the deets.

I'm so confident I won't get in even with a 180 so, I am willing to take the risk (holy shit if my softs come through I'm going to be in a pickle).

Vino.Veritas

Bronze

Post by Vino.Veritas » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:07 pm

cherrygalore wrote:
Drink while tuning in to a Debbie Reynolds and Carrie Fisher marathon.
I set a goal to not cry today..

cherrygalore

Bronze

Post by cherrygalore » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:08 pm

dj9i27 wrote:
cherrygalore wrote:
I just think it is super romantic and cute so why not solidify our permanent love with my name permanently on their body?!

Except in both cases we broke up

But now their new chicks have to stare at my name lol

Kinch08

Bronze

Post by Kinch08 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:10 pm

Is your name a symbol, like Prince's? Maybe an upside-down cross?

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

cherrygalore

Bronze

Post by cherrygalore » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:11 pm

Kinch08 wrote:Is your name a symbol, like Prince's? Perhaps an upside-down cross?
I wish, but no.

dj9i27

Gold

Post by dj9i27 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:12 pm

cherrygalore wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
cherrygalore wrote:
I just think it is super romantic and cute so why not solidify our permanent love with my name permanently on their body?!

Did they do it on their own accord or did you convince them? if the latter, you must be a master negotiator because harvard/yale acceptance or lottery victory is the only thing that would get me to get ink.

*Nothing against people with tattoos, just not my style.

Vino.Veritas

Bronze

Post by Vino.Veritas » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:16 pm

cherrygalore wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
cherrygalore wrote:

this is #couplegoalssssss

cherrygalore

Bronze

Post by cherrygalore » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:17 pm

dj9i27 wrote:
Did they do it on their own accord or did you convince them? if the latter, you must be a master negotiator because harvard/yale acceptance or lottery victory is the only thing that would get me to get ink.

It organically came up I guess. I mean both already had a lot of tattoos so it wasn't that wild for either.

Yeah I feel you. I like them on others, but don't have any and would never get one myself. My mom always says, "You don't put a bumper sticker on a Bentley" lolzz

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

dj9i27

Gold

Post by dj9i27 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:22 pm

cherrygalore wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:

It organically came up I guess. I mean both already had a lot of tattoos so it wasn't that wild for either.

Yeah I feel you. I like them on others, but don't have any and would never get one myself. My mom always says, "You don't put a bumper sticker on a Bentley" lolzz
my mom said, "You're not getting a tattoo unless you are in a rock band or the military" still time for both I guess.

How does one sign up for BUD/S training but still go to law school?

jonny27

Bronze

Post by jonny27 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:28 pm

cherrygalore wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:

That's a great line

jonny27

Bronze

Post by jonny27 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:38 pm

Is there a specific range of time during the day when it's possible to go grey? Like I assume it won't happen at 3am, but does it ever happen at 9am, 1pm, or 10pm?

em15

Bronze

Post by em15 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:40 pm

jonny27 wrote:Is there a specific range of time during the day when it's possible to go grey? Like I assume it won't happen at 3am, but does it ever happen at 9am, 1pm, or 10pm?
I think all of the above :oops: For more recent tests, I believe it has happened more around 3/4 pm

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

dj9i27

Gold

Post by dj9i27 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:42 pm

em15 wrote:
jonny27 wrote:Is there a specific range of time during the day when it's possible to go grey? Like I assume it won't happen at 3am, but does it ever happen at 9am, 1pm, or 10pm?
I think all of the above :oops: For more recent tests, I believe it has happened more around 3/4 pm
late afternoon, it was close to 6 for september.

cherrygalore

Bronze

Post by cherrygalore » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:43 pm

dj9i27 wrote:
em15 wrote:
EST time?

Capt_Beatty

Bronze

Post by Capt_Beatty » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:44 pm

Kinch08 wrote:Yeah, fuck that guy on r/LSAT.
So you were the douche that did the r/lsat GREY DAY post.

Last edited by Capt_Beatty on Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

dj9i27

Gold

Post by dj9i27 » Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:45 pm

cherrygalore wrote:
dj9i27 wrote:
em15 wrote:
EST time?
est time best time.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”