THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - CONFIRMED GREY: 1/3/2017 @ 4:29EST Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

What did you get?

6%
175-179
6%
170-174
22%
165-169
27%
160-164
19%
155-159
9%
150-154
6%
120-149
5%

Total votes: 143

R. Jeeves

Gold

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Arrrrre Yoooooou Ready????

Post by R. Jeeves » Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:18 am

tofuspeedstar wrote:
Mikey wrote:
R. Jeeves wrote:too many good looking waiters.

so that average looking waiters are not intimidated, I am posting my headshot:
you beautiful mother fucker
We could be twins, Jeeves. Just give me like a week to grow that caliber of a beard.
damn, that only takes you a week? I think i was atleast 4 weeks in with that one.

I had to get rid of it recently because a barber messed it up, but im currently in the process of rebearding

wildquest8200

Bronze

Re: THE [OFFICIAL] The Official December 2016 Waiters' Thread - Arrrrre Yoooooou Ready????

Post by wildquest8200 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:26 am

Forgot I didn't have work today so now I'm up and showered and dressed at 7:25 am EST with only fucking chores to do. Gonna be a long day. At least my place is a total mess!

BEng,MBA,FRM,JD(?)

Bronze

Post by BEng,MBA,FRM,JD(?) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:44 am

We can't reach 180 pages before the score release. Can we at least get to half of it? As it stands, I will score 166, which would be a repeat of my September score, and I don't want that. Pl help!! :roll:

Tazewell

Bronze

Post by Tazewell » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:10 am

Guys, it's happening today!!! I'm so pumped!!!

(Please don't break my heart, LSAC)

Capt_Beatty

Bronze

Post by Capt_Beatty » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:19 am

Someone posted on R/Lsat that they received an email from LSAC, and attached a 'photo' of said email.

Email reads, "Because we were closed for the holidays, scores will be released tomorrow and thursday".

me thinks it's a troll.
Last edited by Capt_Beatty on Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Mikey

Platinum

Post by Mikey » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:20 am

Ok so, it's really gray, rainy and ugly in NYC today. It has to be today. It has to be. There's no way it's not.

Mikey

Platinum

Post by Mikey » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:24 am

cianchetta0 wrote:Someone posted on R/Lsat that they received an email from LSAC, and attached a 'photo' of said email.

Email reads, "Because we were closed for the holidays, scores will be released tomorrow and thursday".
That sounds like a troll tbh. I think they would've sent it to everyone if they did do that

wildquest8200

Bronze

Post by wildquest8200 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:26 am

Mikey wrote:
cianchetta0 wrote:Someone posted on R/Lsat that they received an email from LSAC, and attached a 'photo' of said email.

That sounds like a troll tbh. I think they would've sent it to everyone if they did do that

"Admission" is spelled wrong in that screenshot

Pozzo

Gold

Post by Pozzo » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:27 am

me thinks it's a troll.
Yeah, all this proves is that r/lsat is the actual worst.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Mikey

Platinum

Post by Mikey » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:30 am

Pozzo wrote:

me thinks it's a troll.
That's some 99%er type shit

I had to, sorry not sorry

ms9

Gold

Post by ms9 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:34 am

Mikey wrote:
Pozzo wrote:

me thinks it's a troll.

I've been in law school admissions 17years, people do this all the time. Or say they have a source, blah blah blah. They never do, and these fake emails never make sense. Why would LSAC email one person lol? Plus they do not release scores in multi-day waves. It is a flat out lie.

It takes a different kind of person to try to make this stuff up when so many people have so much invested. I'll leave it at that but I have seen it so many times and it is sad.

And when scores do come out today this odd soul will use that as credence that they were right. Blaach.

Capt_Beatty

Bronze

Post by Capt_Beatty » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:39 am

MikeSpivey wrote:
Mikey wrote:
Pozzo wrote:

me thinks it's a troll.

I've been in law school admissions 17years, people do this all the time. Or say they have a source, blah blah blah. They never do, and these fake emails never make sense. Why would LSAC email one person lol? Plus they do not release scores in multi-day waves. It is a flat out lie.

It takes a different kind of person to try to make this stuff up when so many people have so much invested. I'll leave it at that but I have seen it so many times and it is sad.

And when scores do come out today this odd soul will use that as credence that they were right. Blaach.
+1

Mikey

Platinum

Post by Mikey » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:48 am

My dude spivey wrecking kids out here

+180 for spivey!

Can we get a REKT from amta pls?
amta wrote:

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Pozzo

Gold

Post by Pozzo » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:57 am

BEng,MBA,FRM,JD(?) wrote:We can't reach 180 pages before the score release. Can we at least get to half of it? As it stands, I will score 166, which would be a repeat of my September score, and I don't want that. Pl help!! :roll:
I think we can do that. Maybe even the raw 180, so like 97-98 pages. Let's do it!

Mikey

Platinum

Post by Mikey » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:00 am

First day of my winter class. Ugh.

theboringest

Bronze

Post by theboringest » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:01 am

MikeSpivey wrote:
Mikey wrote:
Pozzo wrote:

me thinks it's a troll.

I mean our first hint should have been the misspelling of "admissions".

Pozzo

Gold

Post by Pozzo » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:02 am

[youtube]OslCIkiC5IY[/youtube]

Feelin' good. Feelin' good.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

RPlatt85

New

Post by RPlatt85 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:04 am

First day back at work in three weeks - because i'm clearly about to concentrate on work and not this forum...

BEng,MBA,FRM,JD(?)

Bronze

Post by BEng,MBA,FRM,JD(?) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:16 am

Pozzo wrote:
BEng,MBA,FRM,JD(?) wrote:We can't reach 180 pages before the score release. Can we at least get to half of it? As it stands, I will score 166, which would be a repeat of my September score, and I don't want that. Pl help!! :roll:
I think we can do that. Maybe even the raw 180, so like 97-98 pages. Let's do it!
Let's go for 99, just in case. So what are we looking at? 16 pages in about six hours? Not tough, I say!

jonny27

Bronze

Post by jonny27 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:17 am

BEng,MBA,FRM,JD(?) wrote:
Pozzo wrote:
Let's go for 99, just in case. So what are we looking at? 16 pages in about six hours? Not tough, I say!
I'll help. I'm still green as a lantern

BEng,MBA,FRM,JD(?)

Bronze

Post by BEng,MBA,FRM,JD(?) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:19 am

Six apps completed. I want some direction now. I need the score today. My Rothman app looks like my PS :-/

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

CHyde

Bronze

Post by CHyde » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:20 am

Last edited by CHyde on Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tofuspeedstar

Platinum

Post by tofuspeedstar » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:21 am

R. Jeeves wrote:
tofuspeedstar wrote:
Mikey wrote:
R. Jeeves wrote:too many good looking waiters.

so that average looking waiters are not intimidated, I am posting my headshot:
you beautiful mother fucker
We could be twins, Jeeves. Just give me like a week to grow that caliber of a beard.
damn, that only takes you a week? I think i was atleast 4 weeks in with that one.

I had to get rid of it recently because a barber messed it up, but im currently in the process of rebearding
Man, that sucks. Sorry to hear you have to rebeard.

Yeah, it takes like a week, sometimes two. It's a gift and a curse.

BEng,MBA,FRM,JD(?)

Bronze

Post by BEng,MBA,FRM,JD(?) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:22 am

jonny27 wrote:
BEng,MBA,FRM,JD(?) wrote:
Pozzo wrote:
I'll help. I'm still green as a lantern
The lurker count is still low. We need people across the US to wake up and be counted. Post now ITT, people!

BEng,MBA,FRM,JD(?)

Bronze

Post by BEng,MBA,FRM,JD(?) » Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:27 am

CHyde wrote:At work, like refresh refresh. What are everyone's resolutions for the new year?
Mine, it appears , was to apply to three schools a day for as long as I get a full ride.

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”