Should I cancel my last LSAT?

Should I cancel my last LSAT?

Postby snowycc » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:50 pm

I felt terrible after taking the December LSAT. I did bad in the Game section, which was totally unexpected because Game was supposed to be my strongest section. The panic and frustration continued when I went to the next section, RC section. As a result, I had totally no idea about what each passage was. Now, I can not even estimate how bad my RC section was. But I do feel confident with both of my LR sections.

I have already had two LSAT scores between 165-169. The only reason I took the December LSAT was to see if my score could be higher so that I can apply for top law schools, or bargain for scholarship.

I am afraid that if the December LSAT turns out bad and then detrimentally affects my application. But the December LSAT was my last chance and I did work hard to prepare it.

So should I cancel it?

Re: Should I cancel my last LSAT?

Postby anervouslsater » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:21 pm

I would say not to cancel as you already have decent scores, and I don't believe many law schools care about anything but your highest.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”