Asian Dec test- which LG is experimental? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
tracy9524

New

Asian Dec test- which LG is experimental?

Post by tracy9524 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:27 am

I had two LG sections, one in sec 2 and one in sec 5. Crushed the first one but left two unfinished in the last sec. I am wondering if anyone could confirm which one is the experimental? I remember there being an mod edit: do not identify the type of game (North and South hall) in sec 5...likely the third game. Thanks!

freekick

Bronze

Re: Asian Dec test- which LG is experimental?

Post by freekick » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:58 am

tracy9524 wrote:I had two LG sections, one in sec 2 and one in sec 5. Crushed the first one but left two unfinished in the last sec. I am wondering if anyone could confirm which one is the experimental? I remember there being an mod edit: do not identify the type of game (North and South hall) in sec 5...likely the third game. Thanks!
I too had 2 LGs. North/South Hall was indeed the last game in the LG (5th section) after the break.

Can someone with a non-LG experimental confirm if they had this game? I am trying to recall a game from the pre-break LG, third section. Will post when I do.

BEng,MBA,FRM,JD(?)

Bronze

Post by BEng,MBA,FRM,JD(?) » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:37 am

It seems everyone had two LGs. The one before the break was very easy indeed. Finished with about four minutes to spare in the first one. And just managed to finish the last one with an educated guess. What do you guys think would be the curve on this one? I am guessing -12.
Found rc to be a little tricky with time consuming microfinance and dark matter passages. And surely had a handful of questions in LR where I wasn't sure.

freekick

Bronze

Post by freekick » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:42 am

The first LG had a game about a Journal with 3 topics Politics/Science/Technology.

Fellow Asian testers, please chime in.

yamaji96

New

Post by yamaji96 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:33 am

first LG had something about grouping 6 musicians into 3 groups.

second LG (after break) had N/S Hall.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

tracy9524

New

Post by tracy9524 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:46 am

Seems like we don't know which one is experimental?

freekick

Bronze

Post by freekick » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:59 am

tracy9524 wrote:Seems like we don't know which one is experimental?
Yeah no word from non-LG experimental folks.

If tradition is anything to go by, the experimental section is before the break.

tracy9524

New

Post by tracy9524 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:11 am

freekick wrote:

If tradition is anything to go by, the experimental section is before the break.
Yeah that makes sense. Also what is the relationship between North American and Asian tests? Are they they same?

freekick

Bronze

Post by freekick » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:16 am

tracy9524 wrote:
freekick wrote:

Yeah that makes sense. Also what is the relationship between North American and Asian tests? Are they they same?
No they are not. All Asian tests are undisclosed while North American tests barring February are disclosed (in the form of PTs).

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

tracy9524

New

Post by tracy9524 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:21 am

freekick wrote:
tracy9524 wrote:
freekick wrote:

No they are not. All Asian tests are undisclosed while North American tests barring February are disclosed (in the form of PTs).
I see. So I assume we can't really infer from what the North American waiters have said about their LGs to guess which of our LGs is experimental?

freekick

Bronze

Post by freekick » Tue Dec 06, 2016 10:32 am

tracy9524 wrote:
freekick wrote:
tracy9524 wrote:
freekick wrote:

I see. So I assume we can't really infer from what the North American waiters have said about their LGs to guess which of our LGs is experimental?
Yes, we can't. Totally different tests. I read an LSAC statement that suggested it recycles the undisclosed ones (at least some if not all).

tracy9524

New

Post by tracy9524 » Tue Dec 06, 2016 9:01 pm

freekick wrote:
tracy9524 wrote:
freekick wrote:
tracy9524 wrote:
freekick wrote:

Yes, we can't. Totally different tests. I read an LSAC statement that suggested it recycles the undisclosed ones (at least some if not all).
Got it! Thanks!

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”