Blue Print Winter Course vs Spring Course

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
PizzlePrincess

New

Blue Print Winter Course vs Spring Course

Postby PizzlePrincess » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:44 pm

I posted a similar question about whether Blue Print's 2 month course is enough time, however - I just noticed that the Spring course is 3 months compared to the Winter course being only 2 months.

Does anyone have any experience with having taken the longer course leading up to the June exam. The actual class dates are roughly the same, but it seems like more time to absorb the info. I also know that the June test date is said to be the most challenging.

Anything helps esp since I need to decide tomorrow if I will take the winter course which starts Dec. 3. Just trying not to waste money since 1600 is quite the pretty penny.

34iplaw

Gold

Re: Blue Print Winter Course vs Spring Course

Postby 34iplaw » Thu Dec 01, 2016 6:48 pm

Did you sit in on a class? IMO, sit in on a Testmasters and a Blueprint course if you are set on doing a sit in class.

As for your actual question, there are some Blueprint instructors that lurk around here (Mithrun is really helpful), so I'm sure you'll see an answer. If not, try PMing him.

spqr351

New

Postby spqr351 » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:00 pm

Last edited by spqr351 on Thu Dec 29, 2016 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blueprint Mithun

Bronze

Postby Blueprint Mithun » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:36 pm

PizzlePrincess wrote:I posted a similar question about whether Blue Print's 2 month course is enough time, however - I just noticed that the Spring course is 3 months compared to the Winter course being only 2 months.

Does anyone have any experience with having taken the longer course leading up to the June exam. The actual class dates are roughly the same, but it seems like more time to absorb the info. I also know that the June test date is said to be the most challenging.

Anything helps esp since I need to decide tomorrow if I will take the winter course which starts Dec. 3. Just trying not to waste money since 1600 is quite the pretty penny.

Both the winter and spring courses give you the same amount of classroom time (16 lessons, plus three workshops and six proctored practice tests). The winter course simply condenses this into a smaller timeframe, in order to get you ready in time for the February test. But you're getting the same value for your investment.

Where did you hear that the June test is the most challenging? That's not true - no particular test is harder than the others. The June test is the only one administered in the afternoon. If anything, people sometimes say that the February test is the hardest, because they don't release those as preptests (though this doesn't necessarily mean that they're harder than the others).

I'd say take the winter course if you're ready to study now. If you don't feel ready by February, you can keep studying for a few months and take it in June.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�