The Official June 2017 Study Group

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

DOLPHINS, ARE YOU READY TO CRUSH THIS TEST?

Poll ended at Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:54 pm

FU%# YES!!!
11
28%
F#$k YES!!!
6
15%
FEAR MY BOTTLE SHAPED NOSE!!!
22
56%
 
Total votes: 39

User avatar
principalagent

Silver
Posts: 742
Joined: Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:15 pm

Re: The Official June 2017 Study Group

Postby principalagent » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:06 pm

Good luck everyone! Tomorrow will be great for us.

User avatar
Platopus

Silver
Posts: 1482
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:20 pm

Re: The Official June 2017 Study Group

Postby Platopus » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:10 pm

Friendly reminder to cut down on screen time around 6 tonight if you want to help yourself get a good solid night of sleep.

User avatar
WutSheOrder

New
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed May 03, 2017 11:07 am

Re: The Official June 2017 Study Group

Postby WutSheOrder » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:11 pm

Just BR'd my PT from yesterday- i ended up taking PT 65 minus LG, and doing the chapter of 4 hard LGs from the trainer instead. When I initially graded it I marked the first two problems in LR2 as wrong, since I wasn't doing a full PT i hand scored instead of using 7 sage and actually got those ones right and was looking at the wrong section. Took my score from a 168 to my third 170 (also my high score) in my last 5 PTs. That's what I call a pre test day confidence boost. I also got all the LRs but 1 right on BR , but I took it sitting outside on a busy street in almost 90 degree heat in Boston. Ready to PR this thing tomorrow and break my 170 ceiling!!

NavyNuke

Bronze
Posts: 321
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 8:32 pm

Re: The Official June 2017 Study Group

Postby NavyNuke » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:36 pm

.
Last edited by NavyNuke on Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Future Ex-Engineer

Silver
Posts: 1429
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:20 pm

Re: The Official June 2017 Study Group

Postby Future Ex-Engineer » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:53 pm

That awkward moment when your car dies the afternoon before the LSAT so you spend your day trying to figure out how you're going to get to the test instead of relaxing...

User avatar
Experiment626

Silver
Posts: 812
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:43 am

Re: The Official June 2017 Study Group

Postby Experiment626 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:02 pm

Future Ex-Engineer wrote:That awkward moment when your car dies the afternoon before the LSAT so you spend your day trying to figure out how you're going to get to the test instead of relaxing...


Oh shit... best of luck figuring that out.

Slippin' Jimmy

Silver
Posts: 846
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:56 pm

Re: The Official June 2017 Study Group

Postby Slippin' Jimmy » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:09 pm

Lets

Slippin' Jimmy

Silver
Posts: 846
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:56 pm

Re: The Official June 2017 Study Group

Postby Slippin' Jimmy » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:10 pm

Get

Slippin' Jimmy

Silver
Posts: 846
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:56 pm

Re: The Official June 2017 Study Group

Postby Slippin' Jimmy » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:10 pm

To

Slippin' Jimmy

Silver
Posts: 846
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:56 pm

Re: The Official June 2017 Study Group

Postby Slippin' Jimmy » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:10 pm

180!

User avatar
dm1683

Silver
Posts: 744
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:57 pm

Re: The Official June 2017 Study Group

Postby dm1683 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:19 pm

Just ran 3 miles at the gym (quite a lot for my flabby self LOL). Exercise tends to clear my head. Stress on the body de-stresses the mind, at least for me.

Gonna check in once after dinner, then I'll see you all on the other side. :wink:

User avatar
InterLaw

Bronze
Posts: 461
Joined: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:16 am

Re: The Official June 2017 Study Group

Postby InterLaw » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:26 pm

Good luck everyone guys! As we say in Italy, "in the wolf's mouth"!

Stay focused, you got this.

See you on the other side. #Beat #the #House

User avatar
zkyggi

Bronze
Posts: 281
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:14 am

Re: The Official June 2017 Study Group

Postby zkyggi » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:31 pm

My nerves have finally set in. I want this test to be over and out of my life forever.
Last edited by zkyggi on Sat Jan 27, 2018 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
tuna_wasabi

Bronze
Posts: 292
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:16 pm

Re: The Official June 2017 Study Group

Postby tuna_wasabi » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:43 pm

Future Ex-Engineer wrote:That awkward moment when your car dies the afternoon before the LSAT so you spend your day trying to figure out how you're going to get to the test instead of relaxing...


Hope you figure something out!!

User avatar
Saylor1720

New
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:10 pm

Re: The Official June 2017 Study Group

Postby Saylor1720 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:53 pm

Decided to do Dinosaurs and Red/Green/White balls this afternoon for some lg fun. I remember these games from practicing for my December take. Haven't seen them since October/November. Crushed them. Let's go!

User avatar
Mint-Berry_Crunch

Platinum
Posts: 5816
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:20 am

Re: The Official June 2017 Study Group

Postby Mint-Berry_Crunch » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:57 pm

Slippin' Jimmy wrote:180!

User avatar
Mint-Berry_Crunch

Platinum
Posts: 5816
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:20 am

Re: The Official June 2017 Study Group

Postby Mint-Berry_Crunch » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:58 pm

Mint-Berry_Crunch wrote:
Slippin' Jimmy wrote:180!

20 pages in one light let's go

User avatar
calmike

Bronze
Posts: 317
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:40 pm

Re: The Official June 2017 Study Group

Postby calmike » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:04 pm

If I see three of the same letter bubbled, my head sends out warning signals. For example, if there are 3 E's bubbled in a row, one of them is bound to be wrong.

User avatar
Experiment626

Silver
Posts: 812
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:43 am

Re: The Official June 2017 Study Group

Postby Experiment626 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:28 pm

calmike wrote:If I see three of the same letter bubbled, my head sends out warning signals. For example, if there are 3 E's bubbled in a row, one of them is bound to be wrong.


Ultimate mind fuck...

User avatar
Experiment626

Silver
Posts: 812
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:43 am

Re: The Official June 2017 Study Group

Postby Experiment626 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:28 pm

Mint-Berry_Crunch wrote:
Mint-Berry_Crunch wrote:
Slippin' Jimmy wrote:180!

20 pages in one light let's go


17

User avatar
Experiment626

Silver
Posts: 812
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:43 am

Re: The Official June 2017 Study Group

Postby Experiment626 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:29 pm

dm1683 wrote:Just ran 3 miles at the gym (quite a lot for my flabby self LOL). Exercise tends to clear my head. Stress on the body de-stresses the mind, at least for me.

Gonna check in once after dinner, then I'll see you all on the other side. :wink:


Hope you're not sore in the morning...

User avatar
mwells56

Silver
Posts: 565
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:08 pm

Re: The Official June 2017 Study Group

Postby mwells56 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:31 pm

PT80

LR1: -1
RC: -3
LG: -6
LR2: -4

168

It actually wasn't buildings that killed me, it was paintings. Got 3 wrong AND it was a major time sink so I didn't have time to answer the last 3 questions of buildings. If my pacing wasn't off for whatever reason I would've gotten all 3 right and a 170. Not super stoked about this but it could've been worse. Still been performing super well lately (170-172-174-170-168 on my last five) so I'm still pretty confident.

User avatar
calmike

Bronze
Posts: 317
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:40 pm

Re: The Official June 2017 Study Group

Postby calmike » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:36 pm

vtdelt wrote:
calmike wrote:If I see three of the same letter bubbled, my head sends out warning signals. For example, if there are 3 E's bubbled in a row, one of them is bound to be wrong.


Ultimate mind fuck...


Actually, I just looked at PT 80 and it does have 3 same letters in a row that are correct

User avatar
calmike

Bronze
Posts: 317
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:40 pm

Re: The Official June 2017 Study Group

Postby calmike » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:37 pm

mwells56 wrote:PT80

LR1: -1
RC: -3
LG: -6
LR2: -4

168

It actually wasn't buildings that killed me, it was paintings. Got 3 wrong AND it was a major time sink so I didn't have time to answer the last 3 questions of buildings. If my pacing wasn't off for whatever reason I would've gotten all 3 right and a 170. Not super stoked about this but it could've been worse. Still been performing super well lately (170-172-174-170-168 on my last five) so I'm still pretty confident.



Good Luck tomorrow. Paintings was a major time sink and didnt let me finish the last two questions for buildings. wish I had your LR skills though

User avatar
calmike

Bronze
Posts: 317
Joined: Mon Nov 18, 2013 1:40 pm

Re: The Official June 2017 Study Group

Postby calmike » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:37 pm

What are you all having for breakfast tomorrow?

And for snacks?



Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests