LSAT PT 64 Section 2 Game 3 Similar Games

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
34iplaw

Gold

LSAT PT 64 Section 2 Game 3 Similar Games

Postby 34iplaw » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:29 pm

Hey - I found this game to be unusually challenging.

Anyone have any recommendations of similar games? IIRC, 7sage usually has a note with that information, but it isn't present here.

StopLawying

Silver

Re: LSAT PT 64 Section 2 Game 3 Similar Games

Postby StopLawying » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:37 pm

34iplaw wrote:Hey - I found this game to be unusually challenging.

Anyone have any recommendations of similar games? IIRC, 7sage usually has a note with that information, but it isn't present here.

Is that the bike game? Really helps if you split the game into 4 boards.
And that game is unique, don't know if there are many games like that. That's prob why 7sage doesn't have any recommendations.

34iplaw

Gold

Re: LSAT PT 64 Section 2 Game 3 Similar Games

Postby 34iplaw » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:53 pm

StopLawying wrote:
34iplaw wrote:Hey - I found this game to be unusually challenging.

Is that the bike game? Really helps if you split the game into 4 boards.
And that game is unique, don't know if there are many games like that. That's prob why 7sage doesn't have any recommendations.

Thanks - yeah it's the bike game. I think the problem is that while I was starting to split the board, I realized how open ended the possibilities were and didn't know that I would benefit much from doing so. I think using the bikes as a base definitely helps, as it makes that YS block more apparent... I initially used people as the base with the Mike Kim (I think it's his) square / same item notation... I still made that inference that YS could only be F or G. Usually, I am right and able to rule drive it, but these were a bit more open ended (egh two MBF questions) where having those open ended diagrams definitely expedited things.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�