Pt60+ LR significantly harder? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
BOSStongrl

New

Pt60+ LR significantly harder?

Post by BOSStongrl » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:43 pm

I’m taking the Dec test in a week and i’m starting to freak out. I’ve been going through all PT tests and i’m currently in the late 60s. But i’m finding that the LR sections got significantly harder starting around 64. i’m starting to panic thinking i’m not going to be ready since it feels like the test completely changed in the more recent tests- has anyone else noticed this or am I just losing my mind at this point? :cry:

dj9i27

Gold

Re: Pt60+ LR significantly harder?

Post by dj9i27 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:46 pm

BOSStongrl wrote:I’m taking the Dec test in a week and i’m starting to freak out. I’ve been going through all PT tests and i’m currently in the late 60s. But i’m finding that the LR sections got significantly harder starting around 64. i’m starting to panic thinking i’m not going to be ready since it feels like the test completely changed in the more recent tests- has anyone else noticed this or am I just losing my mind at this point? :cry:
The wording and questions changed slightly, it is an adjustment but once you get them they become 100 times easier than the older tests. The format of the questions is the same tho, don't change your strategies too much.

dontsaywhatyoumean

Bronze

Re: Pt60+ LR significantly harder?

Post by dontsaywhatyoumean » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:52 pm

Could be burnout, could be you're exaggerating (focusing more on negative now in more recent PT's) how poorly you're doing compared to older tests.

I didn't find it any harder.

Just don't lose your confidence.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”