Question about privacy during LSAT 15 minute break

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Ilovemydogxo

New
Posts: 54
Joined: Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:27 pm

Question about privacy during LSAT 15 minute break

Postby Ilovemydogxo » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:48 pm

Hey guys, as I haven't been able to take an actual LSAT at a testing center due to some issues with my ex-GF and breaking my hand, I was just wondering if you guys could tell me about how your test centers were like. Would you say there is a private place where you could go to to rail a few lines of adderall quickly?

Thanks guys :D

User avatar
Shakawkaw

Gold
Posts: 4807
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Re: Question about privacy during LSAT 15 minute break

Postby Shakawkaw » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:33 pm

You can get the most privacy by leaving the TC. People might look at you weirdly, and some might yell, but that's because they're mad at themselves for underperforming the first three sections.

Good luck!

Alexandros

Platinum
Posts: 6478
Joined: Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:46 am

Re: Question about privacy during LSAT 15 minute break

Postby Alexandros » Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:25 pm

Still having issues with your ex?

cantyoloforever

Bronze
Posts: 169
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 7:02 pm

Re: Question about privacy during LSAT 15 minute break

Postby cantyoloforever » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:29 pm

Shakawkaw wrote:You can get the most privacy by leaving the TC. People might look at you weirdly, and some might yell, but that's because they're mad at themselves for underperforming the first three sections.

Good luck!

Hall of fame post

OP, why on Earth do you need to snort your adderall for taking a test?

User avatar
SunDevil14

Bronze
Posts: 478
Joined: Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:35 pm

Re: Question about privacy during LSAT 15 minute break

Postby SunDevil14 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 11:11 pm

cantyoloforever wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:You can get the most privacy by leaving the TC. People might look at you weirdly, and some might yell, but that's because they're mad at themselves for underperforming the first three sections.

Good luck!

Hall of fame post

OP, why on Earth do you need to snort your adderall for taking a test?


And here I was griping about not be able to go outside and have a smoke...someone always comes along to prove you don't have it as bad. Not that I condone railing stimulants during the break, but If you are that concerned show up early and scope out the testing center. There might be a handicap/one person restroom. Short of that, than that go to the very last stall in the shitter. People will have their own concerns during test day and I doubt figuring out if the guy on toilet is really taking a shit is going to be one of them.

Rogah

New
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:35 pm

Re: Question about privacy during LSAT 15 minute break

Postby Rogah » Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:14 am

Shakawkaw wrote:You can get the most privacy by leaving the TC. People might look at you weirdly, and some might yell, but that's because they're mad at themselves for underperforming the first three sections.

The university department which administers the LSAT at my test center tells me, in response to an emailed question as to whether I will be permitted to visit my car during the break:
You are not allowed to leave the immediate vicinity of the testing room after testing has begun, including during the break.

Mikey

Platinum
Posts: 8047
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: Question about privacy during LSAT 15 minute break

Postby Mikey » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:25 am

well, you can always go into the bathroom stall if you want to do that. I mean, how long can that possibly take? a few seconds right?? lol

User avatar
Shakawkaw

Gold
Posts: 4807
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Re: Question about privacy during LSAT 15 minute break

Postby Shakawkaw » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:14 pm

Rogah wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:You can get the most privacy by leaving the TC. People might look at you weirdly, and some might yell, but that's because they're mad at themselves for underperforming the first three sections.

The university department which administers the LSAT at my test center tells me, in response to an emailed question as to whether I will be permitted to visit my car during the break:
You are not allowed to leave the immediate vicinity of the testing room after testing has begun, including during the break.


Obvious troll not so obvious it seems.

Rogah

New
Posts: 37
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:35 pm

Re: Question about privacy during LSAT 15 minute break

Postby Rogah » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:12 pm

Shakawkaw wrote:
Rogah wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:You can get the most privacy by leaving the TC. People might look at you weirdly, and some might yell, but that's because they're mad at themselves for underperforming the first three sections.

The university department which administers the LSAT at my test center tells me, in response to an emailed question as to whether I will be permitted to visit my car during the break:
You are not allowed to leave the immediate vicinity of the testing room after testing has begun, including during the break.


Obvious troll not so obvious it seems.

Thank you.



Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests