LSAT Test Location???

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Devblev

New

LSAT Test Location???

Postby Devblev » Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:50 am

I'm registered to take the LSAT on December 3rd, and I just got a look at my ticket. There's no room number and not even a building listed. Has anyone else experienced this? I can't even find evidence on the school website that they even do LSAT testing.

dj9i27

Gold

Re: LSAT Test Location???

Postby dj9i27 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:26 pm

mine was like this, pretty much there is going to be a giant area where you all congregate and then for me at least, you check in with a group of persons at a table who give you your actual room number. just chill you'll find your way and if not, follow the gallon bags.

Devblev

New

Postby Devblev » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:44 pm

Thanks. I'm hoping it's something like this, but they didn't even give me a building and it's a pretty large campus with multiple buildings. I've also never been to this school, so I'm very anxious about not knowing where I need to be. Has anyone had luck calling the school or LSAC?

dj9i27

Gold

Postby dj9i27 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:36 pm

Devblev wrote:Thanks. I'm hoping it's something like this, but they didn't even give me a building and it's a pretty large campus with multiple buildings. I've also never been to this school, so I'm very anxious about not knowing where I need to be. Has anyone had luck calling the school or LSAC?

You could try, but it is a general area right? If it is your UG school, I'd go walk by the area to see where it would be and calling the LSAC never hurt anyone.

In reference to your other post chill about the photo, mine was like that in September and the guy glanced at it and gave me my room assignment. If your going to worry about anything worry about the food you'll eat the morning of or something trivial like that, don't psyche yourself out.

Devblev

New

Postby Devblev » Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:33 pm

Thanks for the help. I called LSAC this morning and was told they didn't know the specific location, so I called the test center (school). They were happy to tell me the building and room number. All is resolved.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�