1 Month Out Tips/Advice

1 Month Out Tips/Advice

Postby kpadoreo » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:22 am

Since the LSAT is in just under four weeks, I'm hoping to get any last advice that will ramp up my studying in the next month. I'm scoring fairly consistently over 170, but I'm going up and down between high and low 170s, and trying to get my scores more consistent.
My biggest problem is RC, and I've ordered the RC Bible, which should arrive tomorrow, to start reviewing that more intensely. Otherwise, I'm planning to do a full PT every other day, or every third day, with either 5 or 6 sections.
Is the best thing to do other than this just drill hard question types for LR? My LG is very strong so I don't really need to review that much.
Does anyone have some sound advice for the last month of prep that can aid my consistency? Or some magic tricks that can help me improve RC :wink:

Re: 1 Month Out Tips/Advice

Postby dojodawg » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:29 am

I think you're on the right track. It's pretty hard to get consistency once you get above 170. Just make sure that you're doing the most recent tests as you lead up to the exam. There is a subtle shift in the PTs once they get in the 70s. Make sure you know what to do if you get a crazy unprecedented logic game. With RC I would just focus on those sections I would try doing those under time constraints of 30 minutes, and then stack a few RC sections back to back just to try to simulate reading fatigue you might feel on test day.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”