Retake or not

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
pitter

New

Retake or not

Postby pitter » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:34 am

After getting 167 for my first lsat in february, I took my second lsat in September and got a 168. ( I read one section of logic game wrong) . Since it is my third take I would have to be really ready for the test so lately I have been really anxious about whether I should take the December test or not.
I have studied for the test for about 2 and half month (one month before the feb test ad one and a half month before the sept test )and during my last preptests I constantly made the middle 170s. I have always thought that for tests like lsat, the grade that you get is not proportional to your study time so I thought that three months would be enough to get the grade that I want (170+). But now that I think of it, maybe a few extra months of studying could definitely boost me to middle 170s. My school workload,being in honors class is a bit too heavy, so I am only able to study for the December lsat for only few hours. Do you think it would be a better choice to just apply for law school next cycle and retake the test on February or June next year?

Nonconsecutive

Gold

Re: Retake or not

Postby Nonconsecutive » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:27 am

I see nothing in your post that suggests anything other than retake.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�