Blueprint or Powerscore? Online Prep Help

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
ajpetey14

New

Blueprint or Powerscore? Online Prep Help

Postby ajpetey14 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:15 pm

What would you guys recommend as the best online prep course? I would like one where it isn't a "live online" class but one where I can watch the videos/class sessions on my own time. I've heard that Blueprint is solid...? How much time do you think I need to prepare for the June LSAT if I take one of these courses?

StopLawying

Silver

Re: Blueprint or Powerscore? Online Prep Help

Postby StopLawying » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:29 pm

7sage.

cm4998

New

Postby cm4998 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:26 pm

7sage 100 percent. You won't regret it, I promise you this.

SunDevil14

Bronze

Postby SunDevil14 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:55 am

7sage is great and well reviewed on this site. I used their free logic games explanations along with their free Lsat analytics tool, and it really helped me. I'd check out the games explanations and see if you like how they explain questions and problems.

I have not taken the power-score course but I really like their prep material (perhaps more so than others on this site), the Powerscore Bible Trilogy along with their question typing and work books have really helped me improve. If their course if an accurate reflection of their written material (which I assume it is) then I do not think you could good wrong there.

As for Blueprint, I am sure they are a good company, and I have heard great reviews. Although, personally I do not have any experience with their material.

The best advice I can give you is to shop around. Try to get a look of the material they offer and or sample lectures etc. Some strategies and approaches are identical between the companies, and others are not. Find a reputable company that believe best suits your personal needs, preferences, and learning style.

Barack O'Drama

Gold

Postby Barack O'Drama » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:18 am

StopLawying wrote:7sage.
Last edited by Barack O'Drama on Fri Jan 26, 2018 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

galeatus

Silver

Postby galeatus » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:16 am

Barack O'Drama wrote:
StopLawying wrote:7sage.

connordalto

Bronze

Postby connordalto » Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:32 pm

7sage. I got a PowerScore online class for free which was essentially worthless except for all the free test material it gives you/the Bible's that come along with it. But I think any class can only really teach you the basics- the rest is up too you.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�