Need HELP to avoid trap answers on RC(Non PT)

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Examhacker1

New

Need HELP to avoid trap answers on RC(Non PT)

Postby Examhacker1 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 9:18 pm

A couple of questions follow the passage. After narrowing down to 2 options, I couldn't move further. Any help is appreciated.

mod edit: it's against TLS rules to post questions here word for word. Reference the test number and question number, and people who have them as reference will be able to help you.

For question 1, I was stuck between choices D and E.

For question 2 on inference, I was all over the place and then I chose D , since I thought a plausible answer would talk in terms of percentage/ratio of the oxygen 16 and 18 and D made more sense to me.

Sorry if this sounds stupid, but what would be your take after narrowing down to a couple of options ?

Examhacker1

New

Re: Need HELP to avoid trap answers on RC(Non PT)

Postby Examhacker1 » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:49 am

Thanks for looking into this. However, neither these questions nor the passage is taken from the previous official LSATs.
I thought I made myself clear by putting into subject "non PT" but if posting even non official passages is against TLS rules, I'll have tough time seeking help here.

Mikey

Platinum

Postby Mikey » Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:54 am

wait, if the passage wasn't from a real test, then where is it from?? you should be using real LSAT materials to study, not made up material from non-lsac sources.

lymenheimer

Gold

Postby lymenheimer » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:59 pm

Examhacker1 wrote:Thanks for looking into this. However, neither these questions nor the passage is taken from the previous official LSATs.
I thought I made myself clear by putting into subject "non PT" but if posting even non official passages is against TLS rules, I'll have tough time seeking help here.

It was not clear at all what you were intending. Even so, if it's from any outside source it's possibly copyrighted material. Also, this:
Mikey wrote:wait, if the passage wasn't from a real test, then where is it from?? you should be using real LSAT materials to study, not made up material from non-lsac sources.

lsatstrategy

New

Postby lsatstrategy » Tue Nov 01, 2016 1:09 pm

Hi Everyone,

I started a very junior LSAT blog for tips and tricks on overcoming the LSAT and its process. Please comment and provide feedback and anything you found useful throughout your LSAT studies: *

mod edit: banned for spam

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�