Is the LSAT Structured So Questions become more difficult toward the end of the section?

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
aspiringlawyer01

New

Is the LSAT Structured So Questions become more difficult toward the end of the section?

Postby aspiringlawyer01 » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:42 am

I saw a post on a thread that suggested this. Is this true?

Clearly

Gold

Re: Is the LSAT Structured So Questions become more difficult toward the end of the section?

Postby Clearly » Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:57 am

No. Its true for games and RC generally, with the last passage/game always being harder than the first, and most of the time harder than the third. On rare occasion the hardest game has been game two (I'm thinking old jazz/new jazz?)

Its certainly not true for LR. The hardest questions in LR are almost always between 13-18, with easy from 1-10 and generally medium from 10-13/18-25

kindofcanuck

Bronze

Re: Is the LSAT Structured So Questions become more difficult toward the end of the section?

Postby kindofcanuck » Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:49 am

aspiringlawyer01 wrote:Is the LSAT Structured So Questions become more difficult toward the end of the section?

Normally peaks before the end. LR, hardest questions are normally early 20s, late 20s return to the levels of mid teens. There's been a recent trend of throwing a hard one in about Q8 as well.

Games, the hardest one will normally be third or fourth.

Clearly

Gold

Postby Clearly » Sun Oct 23, 2016 2:35 pm

kindofcanuck wrote:
aspiringlawyer01 wrote:Is the LSAT Structured So Questions become more difficult toward the end of the section?

Normally peaks before the end. LR, hardest questions are normally early 20s, late 20s return to the levels of mid teens. There's been a recent trend of throwing a hard one in about Q8 as well.

Games, the hardest one will normally be third or fourth.

Respectfully disagree. I've broken down each test a dozen times teaching this thing, it's pretty universally accepted that 14-18 are almost always harder than the 20s.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�