Will law schools know if I ask for a handscoring?

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
law-schooler

New

Will law schools know if I ask for a handscoring?

Postby law-schooler » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:26 pm

So, I've just received my score and am considering requesting the test to be handscored because my eraser was not very good and therefore I believe some erased answers might have been misread by the machine (I'm an international test taker, so I can't check my marks since test materials are not disclosed). I would like to know if law schools would be in any way informed that I requested the test to be handscored. If so, does it depend on whether the score is changed, or would they be informed anyways? And, in such case, would that be frowned upon?

If it makes any difference, I have not yet applied, and would be waiting until I get the reviewed score to apply.

Also, I apologize in advance if this question has already been asked (I couldn't find it, but I've just registered in the forum so I might not be very versed with the search mechanism).

Thanks!

sweets91

Silver

Re: Will law schools know if I ask for a handscoring?

Postby sweets91 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 3:40 pm

this is such a strange question...why would law schools frown on you asking for a handscoring? I don't see a downside to this, but I'm not speaking from any knowledge/experience, just intuition.

Voyager

Silver

Re: Will law schools know if I ask for a handscoring?

Postby Voyager » Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:46 pm

No.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�