7sage vs. Lawschooli Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
kpadoreo

New

7sage vs. Lawschooli

Post by kpadoreo » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:34 am

Hi all,
I'm writing the LSAT in December and have been studying for a while on my own now. I'm PTing consistently in the 170s (171-174 with an odd 178), but have already gone through all the PS materials and am finding I am at a bit of a plateau. I'm thus looking for new materials that will help me over the next 6 weeks to creep up a few points, and also just become more consistent. I live abroad so I can't take a real LSAT course but I've looked into 7sage and the Lawschooli Mastermind Study group. Which do you guys think is better? I saw that for 7sage there are different levels, however I'm not willing to spend more than $200, so I would only be looking at the lowest level I believe.
As for areas I need to improve, I usually miss 0-4 questions in each section, depending on the PT, but I definitely get a perfect RC or LG section more often than LR, where I almost always miss a few.
I've also ordered the LSAT Trainer, and I'm hoping that can offer me some new study techniques.
Thanks for the advice!!

Rigo

Diamond

Re: 7sage vs. Lawschooli

Post by Rigo » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:30 am

You don't need a prep course if you're already scoring that high. Just keep drilling and PT'ing.

Blueprint Mithun

Bronze

Re: 7sage vs. Lawschooli

Post by Blueprint Mithun » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:46 pm

kpadoreo wrote:Hi all,
I'm writing the LSAT in December and have been studying for a while on my own now. I'm PTing consistently in the 170s (171-174 with an odd 178), but have already gone through all the PS materials and am finding I am at a bit of a plateau. I'm thus looking for new materials that will help me over the next 6 weeks to creep up a few points, and also just become more consistent. I live abroad so I can't take a real LSAT course but I've looked into 7sage and the Lawschooli Mastermind Study group. Which do you guys think is better? I saw that for 7sage there are different levels, however I'm not willing to spend more than $200, so I would only be looking at the lowest level I believe.
As for areas I need to improve, I usually miss 0-4 questions in each section, depending on the PT, but I definitely get a perfect RC or LG section more often than LR, where I almost always miss a few.
I've also ordered the LSAT Trainer, and I'm hoping that can offer me some new study techniques.
Thanks for the advice!!
Congrats on the 170+ scores. If you're doing that well, there's not much use in taking a prep course. If you want some guidance, consider spending a few hours with a qualified tutor (someone who scored a 170+ on an actual LSAT). They might be able to give you some valuable tips and hints, and also give you advice on how to schedule your time and what to focus on in order to improve.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”