September 2016 Asia Waiters thread Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
notsolawful

Bronze

September 2016 Asia Waiters thread

Post by notsolawful » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:44 am

Even though scores will probably come out on the same date, I'm making this thread anyway to bring communal joy/pain.

I thought it was more difficult than the June in Asia.
Thoughts?

galeatus

Silver

Re: September 2016 Asia Waiters thread

Post by galeatus » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:16 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ASIA

Just finished, had LG-LR-RC(Exp)-LR-RC. Games was pretty normal apart from a circular game, LR1 was super easy but LR2 was a little bit denser, the 3rd passage in RC was pretty tough, especially when it's the last section.

Really pissed off by the fact that the S3 RC was experimental :( :( I felt so much better on that RC than on the real one...

Sarahcece

New

Post by Sarahcece » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:34 am

galeatus wrote:WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ASIA

Just finished, had LG-LR-RC(Exp)-LR-RC. Games was pretty normal apart from a circular game, LR1 was super easy but LR2 was a little bit denser, the 3rd passage in RC was pretty tough, especially when it's the last section.

Really pissed off by the fact that the S3 RC was experimental :( :( I felt so much better on that RC than on the real one...
I had LG-LR-RC-LR-RC too. The first RC was easier...

How did you find out which is experimental?

galeatus

Silver

Post by galeatus » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:39 am

Sarahcece wrote:

Powerscore said on their forum that the one with Folk Psychology/Trademark is experimental :-(

Apparently we share the same experimental with the disclosed tests

Sarahcece

New

Post by Sarahcece » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:46 am

galeatus wrote:
Sarahcece wrote:

Powerscore said on their forum that the one with Folk Psychology/Trademark is experimental :-(

Apparently we share the same experimental with the disclosed tests
Thank you. So the real RC is the one started with Women's rights? My memory is blurry...

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

notsolawful

Bronze

Post by notsolawful » Sun Sep 25, 2016 1:57 am

Woman's rights, sports and Belize are real, I think. I'm thinking this one was -12 or -11.

Sarahcece

New

Post by Sarahcece » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:05 am

notsolawful wrote:Woman's rights, sports and Belize are real, I think. I'm thinking this one was -12 or -11.
Thanks! Yea that RC was harder... :(

nightie

New

Post by nightie » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:19 am

I thought the Belize RC was way easier than the Folk Psychology one! Didn't finish the last (circular game) and now freaking out a little about that. Completely unsure about how LR went.

hwwong

New

Post by hwwong » Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:44 am

Well I just signed up because I feel like sharing some information...
I got LR(25)-LG-LR(26)-RC-LR(25). I was expecting another LG after section 4 but it turns out to be a LR... LR1 was obviously easier than the other two. And if one of the real LR was rather easy, I think I might just have an experimental section 5 (Is that too good to be true?)
I got 3 LRs in June as well. I screwed up at that time because I was panicking throughout the first three sections, but I felt it was easier than I previously thought when I finished it. I can't say the September test is substantially more difficult though, maybe it is?
I didn't expect a circular game showing up since it's really rare, but it did this time. What a surprise...

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

yamaji96

New

Post by yamaji96 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:16 am

:|
Last edited by yamaji96 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sarahcece

New

Post by Sarahcece » Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:34 am

That circular game was a surprise...But it was a normal linear game.

BEng,MBA,FRM,JD(?)

Bronze

Post by BEng,MBA,FRM,JD(?) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:03 am

Was slightly tougher than June lsat. Had lr experimental. All three were equally easy. Rc and lg were slightly tougher. I felt lg was a little time consuming.
Would think -12 is the curve. Was almost sure of a 172+. However my worst nightmare came true as I realised while handing over the answer sheet that I had marked only 26 answers in rc. Expecting a huge copying blunder. Begged the invigilator for some sympathy and extra thirty seconds. Expectedly, didn't help. Wondering whether to cancel or not.

galeatus

Silver

Post by galeatus » Sun Sep 25, 2016 10:27 am

BEng,MBA,FRM,JD(?) wrote:Was slightly tougher than June lsat. Had lr experimental. All three were equally easy. Rc and lg were slightly tougher. I felt lg was a little time consuming.
Would think -12 is the curve. Was almost sure of a 172+. However my worst nightmare came true as I realised while handing over the answer sheet that I had marked only 26 answers in rc. Expecting a huge copying blunder. Begged the invigilator for some sympathy and extra thirty seconds. Expectedly, didn't help. Wondering whether to cancel or not.
Holy shit that's awful, sorry to hear that.

Honestly dunno whether you should cancel or not - did you skip a question somewhere and bubbled the next question into it (that happens to me all the time)? Or do you think you double-bubbled a question?

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

BEng,MBA,FRM,JD(?)

Bronze

Post by BEng,MBA,FRM,JD(?) » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:36 am

Double bubble. So, I marked 26 answers. At the end of the test, just to see how many questions were there, I saw the answer sheet. Rc showed 26. I checked the question paper immediately. It obviously had 27. My worst fears had come true when I saw the proctor walking up to me to collect the answer sheet. Moreover, I was so frozen that I couldn't even mark d on answer 27 in the two seconds I had. Never had a worst experience in my life. Just hoping December holds something better.

notsolawful

Bronze

Post by notsolawful » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:10 am

Am I the only one doing the constant,"I definitely failed" and "maybe I didn't do so bad" switch.

nightie

New

Post by nightie » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:41 pm

Do we know if scores come out the same time as they do in the U.S? I'm in Singapore, so I can't say I'm excited for a night spent waking up periodically to check my e-mail due to the time difference.

notsolawful

Bronze

Post by notsolawful » Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:54 am

nightie wrote:Do we know if scores come out the same time as they do in the U.S? I'm in Singapore, so I can't say I'm excited for a night spent waking up periodically to check my e-mail due to the time difference.
Yes. they come out in waves randomly though

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”