Should I cancel and wait till December?


Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:31 pm

Should I cancel and wait till December?

Postby TonyMontana » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:05 pm

So today's LSAT was my first real take and I know for a fact that I did not even get close to a score that I'd be happy with. I misread one of the rules on the last game of the first section, which I didn't realize until the very last second, and I didn't have time to correct it. That section ended up being the experimental but I didn't know it at the time so I was completely panicking going into the second section which I know I bombed, and even a bit into the 3rd. I'm normally not one to panic on tests but the stress must've gotten to me.

I've recently PT'd at 167, 169 twice and even a 173 this past week on a recent PT, but I honestly believe I'd be very lucky to even hit close to a 165 on the exam I took today. I'm hoping to go to Cornell, and I am worried about having a bad score bringing me down on my application. Would it be best to just cancel my September score and put it all on the line in December? I am pretty confident that I can at least hit a 167/168 and I wouldn't want them to average my December score with this score. Any advice would be much appreciated!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests