Wasting time?

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
WeightliftingThinker

Bronze

Wasting time?

Postby WeightliftingThinker » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:18 pm

I am drilling LR sections from 11, 12, 13, etc. I constantly read about how the test has changed since then. So should I continue or should I jump to the 40s?

Mikey

Platinum

Re: Wasting time?

Postby Mikey » Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:22 pm

The techniques you'll use on earlier LR sections is basically the same techniques you will use on more recent LR sections. The biggest difference is just the fact that some earlier LR sections have the whole 1 stimulus for 2 questions thing.

So, it's not a waste. But you should get to the more recent PTs before you take the test. When are you taking?

RamTitan

Silver

Postby RamTitan » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:56 pm

TheMikey wrote:The techniques you'll use on earlier LR sections is basically the same techniques you will use on more recent LR sections. The biggest difference is just the fact that some earlier LR sections have the whole 1 stimulus for 2 questions thing.

So, it's not a waste. But you should get to the more recent PTs before you take the test. When are you taking?

This

You're doin it right

tskela

Bronze

Postby tskela » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:58 pm

some people like to talk about how the LR in the 70s is different/harder but I've personally noticed no difference. so IMO definitely not a waste at all

WeightliftingThinker

Bronze

Postby WeightliftingThinker » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:01 pm

TheMikey wrote:The techniques you'll use on earlier LR sections is basically the same techniques you will use on more recent LR sections. The biggest difference is just the fact that some earlier LR sections have the whole 1 stimulus for 2 questions thing.

Thanks for your input, and thanks to the other guys as well.

Not sure yet. Maybe Dec. Maybe Feb.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�