In need of advice please!! Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
musiclover123

New

In need of advice please!!

Post by musiclover123 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:44 pm

I need some advice on how to improve!

I have been consistently getting between -13 and -14 wrong between all four scored sections, so I have been stuck at around a 168.

Originally I would get several wrong in the LG section, but over my past 8 practice tests I have consistently gotten -0 or-1 wrong. I have been getting between -3 to -5 wrong in each LR section, for an average of -8 per test. For RC, on my initial diagnostic I got -2, and had been scoring between -0 and -2 on tests in the 20s and 30s, but once I hit the more recent tests, I have been getting -5 or -6 wrong.

I'm registered to take in September and would like to hit at least the low 170s. Any advice????

FayRays

New

Re: In need of advice please!!

Post by FayRays » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:57 pm

musiclover123 wrote:I need some advice on how to improve!

I have been consistently getting between -13 and -14 wrong between all four scored sections, so I have been stuck at around a 168.

Originally I would get several wrong in the LG section, but over my past 8 practice tests I have consistently gotten -0 or-1 wrong. I have been getting between -3 to -5 wrong in each LR section, for an average of -8 per test. For RC, on my initial diagnostic I got -2, and had been scoring between -0 and -2 on tests in the 20s and 30s, but once I hit the more recent tests, I have been getting -5 or -6 wrong.

I'm registered to take in September and would like to hit at least the low 170s. Any advice????

Hey, I think you need to study more on logical reasoning, study the questions that you are getting wrong, and purchase another book to explain it for you and do more drilling on the type of questions you are missing. You are doing bad on logical reasoning because there is something you don't fully understand so you have to re-study or study in different book the way to solve lr questions and then do more drilling about them.

and by the way you are doing fine so far, if you find you are not improving, that means you need to take the lsat on December to reach your full potential. I believe you can do it, just don't lose hope or freak out.. YOu still have more than 40 days until September

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”