I just started and about to give up!

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Mr. Momo

New

Re: I just started and about to give up!

Postby Mr. Momo » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:49 pm

That was pretty much me when I took my first PT yesterday after a month of studying. I was pretty confident going in, but panicked when I realized how much of a time restraint I was under. On the first LG section I only managed to do 2 games! I felt rushed for the entire rest of the test. I was so stressed and worried that I wouldn't do well that I couldn't even sleep last night lol.

But I've calmed down now. I'm aiming for the September LSAT also. We still have a bit of time. I think the best way to approach this is with as much as a positive attitude as possible. Stay calm and work hard!

mwells56

Silver

Postby mwells56 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:02 pm

brinicolec wrote:
mwells56 wrote:
Ah, thanks. I figured there were explanations somewhere I just hadn't looked into it yet, because I heard that they don't label the PTs the questions come from. I'll find out soon enough, I suppose.

edit: just looked on LSAT Hacks, probably should've asked if they were free, haaaa. 7sage offers explanations for every test as well, it just depends on which package you buy (to get all of them+their curriculum+some other stuff you need to buy their $850 ultimate package)

Wait, so you know LSAT Hacks has free explanations for RC and LR? 7sage also has free explanations for LG.

Oh? I only glanced at the site, must've missed it. My bad, I'll look again later. Thanks for the tip.

mwells56

Silver

Postby mwells56 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:12 pm

mukol wrote:I'm just going to have fun, take my time, and try to keep my K/D spread positive.

Kinda like how KD just positively spread his legs open for Steph and Klay 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

mukol

Bronze

Postby mukol » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:31 pm

mwells56 wrote:
mukol wrote:I'm just going to have fun, take my time, and try to keep my K/D spread positive.

Kinda like how KD just positively spread his legs open for Steph and Klay 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Too soon....too soon.

mwells56

Silver

Postby mwells56 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:47 pm

mukol wrote:
mwells56 wrote:

Too soon....too soon.

edit: double post that for some reason didn't complete my post the first time around
Last edited by mwells56 on Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mwells56

Silver

Postby mwells56 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:47 pm

mukol wrote:
mwells56 wrote:

Too soon....too soon.

I'm sorry, I saw my opportunity and I took it.

....kinda like KD

FayRays

New

Postby FayRays » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:10 am

You have a great GPA
even if you take the December test you still have a great chance to get into your dream school if your lsat score is very high
so why lose your chance by stressing and cramming everything.
You are not ready yet, mentally not ready.
You are smart and you can make it, but you need time and you need to relax.
It's not the end of the world.
Don't you ever give up, you'll regret it later!

if you insist on taking the september test, you still can do that, just forget about fear and panic..

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�