Does edition year of the PS Bibles really matter?

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
olikatz

Bronze

Does edition year of the PS Bibles really matter?

Postby olikatz » Mon Jun 13, 2016 4:26 am

I will try the schedule recommended by PS and I know there might be some differences in page #s but would the content from a 2nd edition or even a 1st edition be similar to the most current version of PS' materials? What would I be missing if I pick up an older edition?

PDX4343

Silver

Re: Does edition year of the PS Bibles really matter?

Postby PDX4343 » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:32 pm

I don't really know this for sure, but my guess is that the newer versions provide more recent samples. Also, you'll want to be aware of any recent trends in the test format as well as what types of questions have been popular lately. Getting the latest version of any studying material will help with this. At the end of the day, though, if you're only able to purchase the cheaper, older edition of the bibles it's probably not the end of the world. It's certainly better than not having them.

Deardevil

Bronze

Postby Deardevil » Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:53 am

You should also be aware of errors in the older versions; they can be found here.
That's not to say the latest one doesn't have any (they're bound to happen), but it corrects the previous.
With that, going with an older, cheaper one or a new, pen-mark-free, highlighter-free book would suit you nicely.

Nik9639

New

Postby Nik9639 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:57 pm

Removed.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�