Question Types

CottonHarvest

Question Types

Postby CottonHarvest » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:02 am

Is the Manhattan 41-50 question type book the cheapest way to get these tests? I know I won't be able to take them as PTs, but I'd still like to use all of the questions in my prep. I am prepping with the Trainer and PowerScore, so how much different are the ways they group questions compared to Manhattan? Lastly, is it going to be possible to understand Manhattan's terminology without using their strategy guides?

railyard

Re: Question Types

Postby railyard » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:26 am

CottonHarvest wrote:Is the Manhattan 41-50 question type book the cheapest way to get these tests? I know I won't be able to take them as PTs, but I'd still like to use all of the questions in my prep. I am prepping with the Trainer and PowerScore, so how much different are the ways they group questions compared to Manhattan? Lastly, is it going to be possible to understand Manhattan's terminology without using their strategy guides?

With anything 41-50, yes, unfortunately you have to bite the bullet on these. As far as the Manhattan's terminolgy, I think they just have the PTs not explications along with it, so you should be good.

CottonHarvest

Re: Question Types

Postby CottonHarvest » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:45 am

Does Manhattan group questions much differently than PowrScore or will it be easy to match up PowerScore's Queetion Type Training books with the Manhattan book?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”