The Official September 2016 Study Group - WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS

After I pass the LSAT I'm going to....

get a little sauced.
38
32%
spark up.
7
6%
apply to law school.
30
25%
polish that personal statement i've been sitting on since the 2014 cycle.
14
12%
vegas.
12
10%
cry.
18
15%
 
Total votes: 119

20170322
Posts: 3251
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:57 pm

Re: The Official September 2016 Study Group - WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS

Postby 20170322 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:43 am

Was worried about not getting enough sleep, then I realized-- there is no possible world where I'm not wide awake for this test.

User avatar
kindofcanuck
Posts: 224
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:47 am

Re: The Official September 2016 Study Group - WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS

Postby kindofcanuck » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:27 am

Got about six hours sleep :/ (Taking in Europe) Well, could be worse. Setting off for centre soon.

20170322
Posts: 3251
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:57 pm

Re: The Official September 2016 Study Group - WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS

Postby 20170322 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:26 am

.
Last edited by 20170322 on Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
proteinshake
Posts: 4489
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:20 pm

Re: The Official September 2016 Study Group - WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS

Postby proteinshake » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:53 am

SweetTort wrote:
kindofcanuck wrote:Got about six hours sleep :/ (Taking in Europe) Well, could be worse. Setting off for centre soon.




Man, I'd kill for that. Got 3, and thats with liquor and melatonin.

lol I barely got any as well, but I'm still wide awake. let's kick some ass.

theboringest
Posts: 313
Joined: Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:19 am

Re: The Official September 2016 Study Group - WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS

Postby theboringest » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:55 am

Glad to see I'm not the only one who struggled for some sleep- took some melatonin yesterday at like 6, woke up around 9, couldn't fall back asleep till 11, woke up around 3, took half an hour to fall back asleep, woke up for good like 10 minutes ago.

etramak
Posts: 334
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 11:58 am

Re: The Official September 2016 Study Group - WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS

Postby etramak » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:01 am

Glad to hear I'm not the only one that didn't get the best sleep. Woke up wide awake at 2 am. Thought I got a great sleep until I realized I could still hear kids partying and my fifa-playing sweetmate yelling at his TV. Managed to get another three hours in though. At least now I know I have time to eat breakfast and wake up

User avatar
jagerbom79
Posts: 1788
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:21 am

Re: The Official September 2016 Study Group - WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS

Postby jagerbom79 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:02 am

proteinshake wrote:
SweetTort wrote:
kindofcanuck wrote:Got about six hours sleep :/ (Taking in Europe) Well, could be worse. Setting off for centre soon.




Man, I'd kill for that. Got 3, and thats with liquor and melatonin.

lol I barely got any as well, but I'm still wide awake. let's kick some ass.


yea--not a full night on my end either, but feeling awake and focused....More importantly, I am feeling ready to Crush! Lets do this guys

Had a breakfast of a champion and doing some warmup now. Best of Luck Again!

User avatar
meeseeks
Posts: 527
Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:06 am

Re: The Official September 2016 Study Group - WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS

Postby meeseeks » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:03 am

Hope everybody is feeling bright eyed and bushy tailed this morning. I'm getting ready for my hour drive to the TC.

User avatar
tofuspeedstar
Posts: 7913
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:54 pm

Re: The Official September 2016 Study Group - WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS

Postby tofuspeedstar » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:10 am

Howdy. Got 7 hours of sleep. Gonna hit the gym for a run.

User avatar
Mikey
Posts: 6889
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official September 2016 Study Group - WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS

Postby Mikey » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:19 am

Good morning guys. Ok so I told myself I wouldn't go back on here until tonight but I gotta share my weird ass night.

It took me a while to fall asleep but the weirdest part was that the whole night, my mind was racing with the thoughts of LR stimulus' and different kinds of flaws. Idk why but I couldn't force myself to NOT think about it. It was pretty annoying but hey it's morning now whatever.

Good luck guys, again!!!!

20170322
Posts: 3251
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:57 pm

Re: The Official September 2016 Study Group - WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS

Postby 20170322 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:24 am

LR warmup good, missed the last one. Need to be careful towards the end. Still, I'd take -1 on each section of LR.

User avatar
Mikey
Posts: 6889
Joined: Sat Nov 28, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official September 2016 Study Group - WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS

Postby Mikey » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:27 am

SweetTort wrote:LR warmup good, missed the last one. Need to be careful towards the end. Still, I'd take -1 on each section of LR.

Good luck sweet! You got this bro, stay confident!

20170322
Posts: 3251
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:57 pm

Re: The Official September 2016 Study Group - WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS

Postby 20170322 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:31 am

TheMikey wrote:
SweetTort wrote:LR warmup good, missed the last one. Need to be careful towards the end. Still, I'd take -1 on each section of LR.

Good luck sweet! You got this bro, stay confident!



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTIZia4rAYs

Watch this y'all.

We the greatest.

User avatar
thatlawlkid
Posts: 1890
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:06 pm

Re: The Official September 2016 Study Group - WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS

Postby thatlawlkid » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:42 am


User avatar
galeatus
Posts: 958
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 5:53 am

Re: The Official September 2016 Study Group - WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS

Postby galeatus » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:14 am

GO GET 'EM Y'ALL!!! :D :D :D

etramak
Posts: 334
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 11:58 am

Re: The Official September 2016 Study Group - WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS

Postby etramak » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:35 am

Just nailed an admittedly easy logic game warmup. Gonna go over about 10 LR and an RC passage and then walk to the testing center. Good luck everyone!

20170322
Posts: 3251
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:57 pm

Re: The Official September 2016 Study Group - WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS

Postby 20170322 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:38 am

Just went -0 in 26 min on logic games.

Bring it the fuck on. I ain't never scared

Sean_33
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 10:18 pm

Re: The Official September 2016 Study Group - WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS

Postby Sean_33 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 7:50 am

Go forth with confidence

20170322
Posts: 3251
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:57 pm

Re: The Official September 2016 Study Group - WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS

Postby 20170322 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:12 am

Went -1 on RC in 26 minutes.

I. Am. Fucking. Ready.

20170322
Posts: 3251
Joined: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:57 pm

Re: The Official September 2016 Study Group - WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS

Postby 20170322 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 8:35 am

Last post. I'll see y'all on the other side

etramak
Posts: 334
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 11:58 am

Re: The Official September 2016 Study Group - WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS

Postby etramak » Sat Sep 24, 2016 11:06 am

I assume you're all still taking the last. Nerves got to me. Couldn't focus at all and couldnt handle it by section 3. Turned my scantron over and signed the cancelation form. Ill just stick with the 167 from last time. LSAC says with my GPA I have a shot at Michigan Cornell and UVA. Georgetown I assume as well. Sucks because there was a time this summer when I was 175ing fresh PTs. But a weight gas been lifted off my shoulders now. Good luck to all of you

User avatar
34iplaw
Posts: 3379
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 2:55 am

Re: The Official September 2016 Study Group - WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS

Postby 34iplaw » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:23 pm

etramak wrote:I assume you're all still taking the last. Nerves got to me. Couldn't focus at all and couldnt handle it by section 3. Turned my scantron over and signed the cancelation form. Ill just stick with the 167 from last time. LSAC says with my GPA I have a shot at Michigan Cornell and UVA. Georgetown I assume as well. Sucks because there was a time this summer when I was 175ing fresh PTs. But a weight gas been lifted off my shoulders now. Good luck to all of you


Sorry to hear. Best of luck. Just got out.

User avatar
haley12
Posts: 536
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:37 am

Re: The Official September 2016 Study Group - WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS

Postby haley12 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:27 pm

WE DID IT :D :D :D

etramak
Posts: 334
Joined: Sun May 22, 2016 11:58 am

Re: The Official September 2016 Study Group - WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS

Postby etramak » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:33 pm

34iplaw wrote:
etramak wrote:I assume you're all still taking the last. Nerves got to me. Couldn't focus at all and couldnt handle it by section 3. Turned my scantron over and signed the cancelation form. Ill just stick with the 167 from last time. LSAC says with my GPA I have a shot at Michigan Cornell and UVA. Georgetown I assume as well. Sucks because there was a time this summer when I was 175ing fresh PTs. But a weight gas been lifted off my shoulders now. Good luck to all of you


Sorry to hear. Best of luck. Just got out.


Do you know which LG section was real?

User avatar
BruiseWillis
Posts: 163
Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2015 2:34 pm

Re: The Official September 2016 Study Group - WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS

Postby BruiseWillis » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:34 pm

etramak wrote:
34iplaw wrote:
etramak wrote:I assume you're all still taking the last. Nerves got to me. Couldn't focus at all and couldnt handle it by section 3. Turned my scantron over and signed the cancelation form. Ill just stick with the 167 from last time. LSAC says with my GPA I have a shot at Michigan Cornell and UVA. Georgetown I assume as well. Sucks because there was a time this summer when I was 175ing fresh PTs. But a weight gas been lifted off my shoulders now. Good luck to all of you


Sorry to hear. Best of luck. Just got out.


Do you know which LG section was real?



Computer viruses was real, unfortunately.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: DowsingForAJD, Yahoo [Bot] and 5 guests