Use All 4 Fresh PTs? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
biggestlawman

Silver

Use All 4 Fresh PTs?

Post by biggestlawman » Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:54 pm

I took the LSAT last June, and I've seen all the PTs but for 4 of them. I have not seen PTs from 50 onwards for a year now. Should I use all 4 of my fresh PTs this time, or should I use 2 and keep 2? Will 2 fresh PTs give me enough of an idea about where I stand? Will it be enough practice on new stuff? Will appreciate the opinions.

Lionel_Hutz

New

Re: Use All 4 Fresh PTs?

Post by Lionel_Hutz » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:23 pm

I would create a PT schedule with the fresh test spread out between used PT with the last PT being a fresh. The fresh PT should be used as a measure of areas still needing improvement. Also could help gage which types you need help on and which you aren't just remembering. Good luck!

biggestlawman

Silver

Post by biggestlawman » Wed Oct 28, 2015 6:41 pm

Lionel_Hutz wrote:I would create a PT schedule with the fresh test spread out between used PT with the last PT being a fresh. The fresh PT should be used as a measure of areas still needing improvement. Also could help gage which types you need help on and which you aren't just remembering. Good luck!
Thanks. The question still remains.

Lionel_Hutz

New

Post by Lionel_Hutz » Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:27 pm

biggestlawman wrote:
Lionel_Hutz wrote:I would create a PT schedule with the fresh test spread out between used PT with the last PT being a fresh. The fresh PT should be used as a measure of areas still needing improvement. Also could help gage which types you need help on and which you aren't just remembering. Good luck!
Thanks. The question still remains.
Depends, if on the 2nd fresh TP you're consistently weak on a question types I would stop taking practice test all together and hit what the study materials you may have ( course models,books,etc.).

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”