Testmasters or PowerScore? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
LviLl023

New

Testmasters or PowerScore?

Post by LviLl023 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:36 pm

I'm taking my second LSAT in December and am currently trying to choose between a Testmasters or PowerScore full-length course. I took a weekend PowerScore course and found it helpful but obviously it didn't provide all of the necessary information in-depth. I've tried self-studying and it didn't really work for me. I need the structure of a course to truly study. I'm hoping to achieve a ten point increase (so far I've stayed at the same score as my first diagnostic). I've heard that I should probably continue with PowerScore since I already took one of their courses but it is an extra hour of travel in comparison to Testmasters as well as an extra $140. I'd love any recommendations or opinions that you might be able to offer :)

PrayFor170

Bronze

Re: Testmasters or PowerScore?

Post by PrayFor170 » Mon Sep 28, 2015 8:51 pm

I took Testmasters and it worked for me. At least I believe I wouldn't understand the Assumption type without their help. But beware, the company matters a little bit and the instructor matters a lot. My favorite part is Academic Support where I can freely ask any questions and they will respond me with extreme details within 24 hours.

Danimals18

Silver

Re: Testmasters or PowerScore?

Post by Danimals18 » Tue Sep 29, 2015 3:53 pm

I agree with the poster above who said the instructor matters most. I would ask and find out how many classes your potential instructor has taught before signing up. That said, I took TM and found it incredibly helpful. Their methods worked well for me.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”