how should I distribute my pT's ? I have pt 73,74,75 to take Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
flash21

Gold

how should I distribute my pT's ? I have pt 73,74,75 to take

Post by flash21 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:30 pm

Hi

Hoping to get some insight.

I was thinking about doing 73 later this week (thurs/fri)

74 and 75 next week, but then that would also include 76 (saturday's). Not sure if it matters that I'd be doing 3 LSAT's in a week, I've been doing 2 a week for a few months now.

Thoughts?

sanibella

Bronze

Re: how should I distribute my pT's ? I have pt 73,74,75 to take

Post by sanibella » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:01 pm

I might stick to your routine, esp if you feel like doing otherwise will burn you out. I think you get more gains from drilling than PTing anyway tho. You could also split one up and add half to each of the others to do 6 section PTs if you're having any endurance problems. But I'd personally err on the side of non burnout. YMMV

204Wpg

New

Post by 204Wpg » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:01 pm

I agree w/ the above advice - I'd also say it depends on your schedule outside of PTs. For me, I've been doing 5 for each of the last two weeks (although of course this is much less drawn out than multiple months) but I have very few commitments outside of LSAT studying right now. So I think burnout can only be seen in the context of everything else you have got going on.

flash21

Gold

Post by flash21 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:36 am

204Wpg wrote:I agree w/ the above advice - I'd also say it depends on your schedule outside of PTs. For me, I've been doing 5 for each of the last two weeks (although of course this is much less drawn out than multiple months) but I have very few commitments outside of LSAT studying right now. So I think burnout can only be seen in the context of everything else you have got going on.
Thanks (and San) for the advice.

Read you're a Canadian too? (in the october prep thread)

Will probably just stick to my schedule

204Wpg

New

Post by 204Wpg » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:41 am

Yeah, sorry Flash - in my only partially-coherent 7:00 AM browse I feel like I didn't really sum up that thought earlier - what I was trying to say is I don't think that study schedule seemed too heavy, as long as you're not working a 60 hour week and trying to come home every night and pound out a PT haha.

And I sure am Canadian! Yeah I only just started posting on here after following in the Oct. thread for most of the summer. This is my first take - after graduating from a commerce program and realizing I had a full summer with limited commitments I figured if I ever want to do law, I'm never going to have a 5 month period to study for the LSAT like this again so no time like the present.

Hope these last couple days go well for you!

flash21

Gold

Post by flash21 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:52 am

204Wpg wrote:Yeah, sorry Flash - in my only partially-coherent 7:00 AM browse I feel like I didn't really sum up that thought earlier - what I was trying to say is I don't think that study schedule seemed too heavy, as long as you're not working a 60 hour week and trying to come home every night and pound out a PT haha.

And I sure am Canadian! Yeah I only just started posting on here after following in the Oct. thread for most of the summer. This is my first take - after graduating from a commerce program and realizing I had a full summer with limited commitments I figured if I ever want to do law, I'm never going to have a 5 month period to study for the LSAT like this again so no time like the present.

Hope these last couple days go well for you!
Thanks I just graduated too. Have some uhh, free time so I its good for studying for the LSAT (trying to do it during undergrad was a bad idea)

Thanks will be sticking to it, drilling days in between

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”