LSAT India prep tests 1-4 Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Judgeasaurus_Rex

Bronze

LSAT India prep tests 1-4

Post by Judgeasaurus_Rex » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:16 am

Has anyone ever used the LSAT India prep tests? I've heard people say that they are watered down versions of regular LSAT PTs. I've tried a few sections and they seem to be a bit odd...I can't quite put my finger on.

Has anyone had any experience with using these tests during their prep?

buddhabelly

New

Re: LSAT India prep tests 1-4

Post by buddhabelly » Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:54 am

They feel odd because they are different. If you're doing a lot of PTs, you get into a rhythm with them and you know how they flow. That's a good thing, you want that comfort on test day. Taking the India tests is not only going to be a waste of time, but it's gonna fuck up your rhythm and hurt you in the long run. IMO it's better to re-do a test you've already done, and if you insist you can work on the India test as individual questions.

Judgeasaurus_Rex

Bronze

Post by Judgeasaurus_Rex » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:06 pm

buddhabelly wrote:They feel odd because they are different. If you're doing a lot of PTs, you get into a rhythm with them and you know how they flow. That's a good thing, you want that comfort on test day. Taking the India tests is not only going to be a waste of time, but it's gonna fuck up your rhythm and hurt you in the long run. IMO it's better to re-do a test you've already done, and if you insist you can work on the India test as individual questions.
Are you psychic? lol thats exactly what I am thinking!

I've been working through post 40s PTs and using pre 40s for drilling and using india LSATs only for experimental sections. Maybe it is messing up my rhythm though...

Anyone else have advice concerning india LSATs?

ScottRiqui

Gold

Post by ScottRiqui » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:21 pm

For the Indian tests, don't some of the sections only have four answer choices per question instead of five?

Judgeasaurus_Rex

Bronze

Post by Judgeasaurus_Rex » Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:44 pm

ScottRiqui wrote:For the Indian tests, don't some of the sections only have four answer choices per question instead of five?
So far the only test that had A-D as answer choices as opposed to A-E was #1. LSAT india 1 appears to be the same as june 2007, but with 4 answer choices instead of 5.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”