First Diagnostic After Studying....Need Advice Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Lying Lawyer

New

First Diagnostic After Studying....Need Advice

Post by Lying Lawyer » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:33 pm

So after sometime going through the bibles, Manhattan and 7 Sage for games, I took an untimed test today for the first time and wasn't too excited. I got a 164. When I was studying by section my best scores were -0 for LG, -4 for RC and -6LR (both sections combined). The longer I went on I kept noticing how things seemed to get harder and sometimes I would seem to forget the process for each question. Is this normal. I mean for LR I haven't touched a question in almost a month as I focused on RC and LG. Also when I study more than 2 hours or so, I start to slow down. I think endurance is an issue. Do you all think it was an endurance issue? Did anyone have similar issues the first time they did a test altogether. While I didn't time myself, I also think I went little faster than I had been going as I didn't want to spend 6 hours taking a test. Sometimes I do run out of patience. It is a problem I have. I'm not going to check anything tonight. I'm going to review it tomorrow after a good night's sleep so I'm fresh, plus the wife wants quality time in the evening. So I'm curious as to any advice anyone may have. Thanks.

sandwhich

Bronze

Re: First Diagnostic After Studying....Need Advice

Post by sandwhich » Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:43 pm

I think you're overreacting a bit. A 164 is a great diagnostic. just keep doing what you're doing. To help with the anxiety, I suggest making a schedule and sticking to it.

Mint-Berry_Crunch

Platinum

Post removed...

Post by Mint-Berry_Crunch » Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:46 pm

Post removed...

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”