What is this book? Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
joon

New

What is this book?

Post by joon » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:04 pm

http://www.amazon.com/PowerScores-LSAT- ... 80%9338%29

Also known as PS LSAT Logic Game: Game Type Training. Is this book recommended? or is it like an alternative for the bible?

Clemenceau

Silver

Re: What is this book?

Post by Clemenceau » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:08 pm

Just a supplement to the lg bible, not an alternative. Never tried it, but doesn't seem like something most ppl would need.

joon

New

Post by joon » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:14 pm

^kool, thx

Rigo

Diamond

Post by Rigo » Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:32 pm

Just get Cambridge for drilling instead.

MrSam

Bronze

Post by MrSam » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:33 pm

I called Powerscore earlier last week to inquire about their trainer book. Not even the CS rep could really tell me what it was for. All I got out of our conversation is that it is a supplement to its respective bible and workbook. She said something about using the book to further understand the questions and concepts in the book. Sounded like a wasteful purchase to me - YMMV.

Jeffort

Gold

Post by Jeffort » Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:44 pm

I don't understand the confusion. The three paragraph description in the Amazon link is pretty darn clear about what the book is. The one linked in the OP is volume one of their LG drilling homework books meant to be companions for studying with the LGB that contains the LG's from PT's 1-20 organized by type according to the PS games classification system with them grouped to correspond to the appropriate chapters of the LGB to use for additional drilling along with each LGB chapter. The other volumes of the games type training books just cover other PT ranges with LG's from more recent LSATs organized the same way. They're pretty much just like the Cambridge LG packets but have the LG's categorized and organized according to the PS LG classification system types so it's easy to have and know which games to use for drilling/practice with/after each LGB chapter.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”