Studying for October Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Dstunna

New

Studying for October

Post by Dstunna » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:39 pm

I'm thinking about studying with Powerscore bibles and the LSAT trainer. I'm also going to buy about 20 LSAT exams. Do you think this will suffice? If not, what should I add?

Rigo

Diamond

Re: Studying for October

Post by Rigo » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:20 pm

My recs:
Powerscore + 7Sage for LG.
Manhattan for LR and RC.
Cambridge Bundles for PT's and a shit ton of drilling.

Dstunna

New

Post by Dstunna » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:18 am

Rigo wrote:My recs:
Manhattan for LR and RC.
Thanks for responding back Rigo. I bought all of the materials minus the LSAT trainer. Would you recommend that I go through a book and drill the content of that book and the proceed to the next book and do the same?

Rigo

Diamond

Post by Rigo » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:54 am

Dstunna wrote:
Manhattan for LR and RC.
Thanks for responding back Rigo. I bought all of the materials minus the LSAT trainer. Would you recommend that I go through a book and drill the content of that book and the proceed to the next book and do the same?
It really depends. I mastered LG and then started to ignore it only to go -4 on my administration. I would try to incorporate all sections into my study habits so you don't grow rusty. You'll figure out what works for you.

Dstunna

New

Post by Dstunna » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:56 am

Rigo wrote:
Dstunna wrote:
Manhattan for LR and RC.
It really depends. I mastered LG and then started to ignore it only to go -4 on my administration. I would try to incorporate all sections into my study habits so you don't grow rusty. You'll figure out what works for you.
Hey Rigo, just wanted to update you and let you know that I'm currently going through the Manhattan LR and this is like manna from heaven. One of the best prep books that I've come across this far. Thanks for your help!

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

LifeGoals

New

Post by LifeGoals » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:14 pm

Rigo wrote:
Dstunna wrote:
Manhattan for LR and RC.
It looks like you took the June LSAT. Did you study for it? Someone brand new to the LSAT needs different recommendations than someone who has a score and knows the test and their weak areas. But, if you just took it cold or mostly cold, it's basically the same as if you're brand new with the added bonus of having an added diagnostic to go off of.

I agree with Rigo, those are the 180 study materials. If you plan to work hard you may need even more PTs down the line. I don't know anything about the LSAT trainer.

Dstunna

New

Post by Dstunna » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:22 pm

LifeGoals wrote:
Rigo wrote:
Dstunna wrote:
Manhattan for LR and RC.
It looks like you took the June LSAT. Did you study for it? Someone brand new to the LSAT needs different recommendations than someone who has a score and knows the test and their weak areas. But, if you just took it cold or mostly cold, it's basically the same as if you're brand new with the added bonus of having an added diagnostic to go off of.

I agree with Rigo, those are the 180 study materials. If you plan to work hard you may need even more PTs down the line. I don't know anything about the LSAT trainer.
Yeah I took the June LSAT. I had a prep course with Testmasters. I didn't perform as well as I wanted and got 155. I didn't feel particularly prepared since I took the class towards the end of the semester with classes. I need to improve in all areas but LR is my main weakness

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”