Logic Games are up to 76%

AlexandraHope

Logic Games are up to 76%

Postby AlexandraHope » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:41 pm

I just completed the June 2007 practice test.I 'm so excited!!!!
For those of you guys who don't know, I started off logic games in the 30 something percentile. I've been using ht LGB and I'm about half way through the bible. My next biggest hurdle is time. I was only on question 17 when they called 5 minutes in Logic Games. And I barely completed the other two sections this time around within the allocated time. I'm very tired today, but I don't want to blame it on that since excuses are for the weak.

So I'm pretty happy in regards to my LSAT prep right now.

So even though my RC and AR are way down, because of this big jump in LG it was a 3 point increase from my diagnostic. Hopefully, on my next test I won't burn out as quickly-taking that 15 minute break might be needed after all.

MrHan

Re: Logic Games are up to 76%

Postby MrHan » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:29 pm

Great to hear that you're making progression! LG is my weakest part of my studies and thus I kind of laid it off because, God knows why, I just hate doing them. But after a few weeks later I decided to look up a few guides and study tips on them and now I'm cracking them down. Progressively getting better, but I think what stumps me the most is how some questions are worded. For example, I remember looking at a question that made QR into a single game piece. I just couldn't understand how the wording of the question made Q-R, 2 separate game pieces, into a single game piece. The only reason why I got to QR into 1 is because of the 7sage videos. Regardless, I think it just takes time, experience, and most importantly repetition. Cheers!

Monkey D Luffy

Postby Monkey D Luffy » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:36 pm

MrHan, if you could share the guides that you are talking about :D ?

MrHan

Postby MrHan » Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:20 pm

Monkey D Luffy wrote:MrHan, if you could share the guides that you are talking about :D ?

Hit me with a PM with your email in it and I'll send it to you in a folder. I can't seem to find where I obtained them originally.

Broncos15

Postby Broncos15 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:27 am

AlexandraHope wrote:I just completed the June 2007 practice test.I 'm so excited!!!!
For those of you guys who don't know, I started off logic games in the 30 something percentile. I've been using ht LGB and I'm about half way through the bible. My next biggest hurdle is time. I was only on question 17 when they called 5 minutes in Logic Games. And I barely completed the other two sections this time around within the allocated time. I'm very tired today, but I don't want to blame it on that since excuses are for the weak.

So I'm pretty happy in regards to my LSAT prep right now.

So even though my RC and AR are way down, because of this big jump in LG it was a 3 point increase from my diagnostic. Hopefully, on my next test I won't burn out as quickly-taking that 15 minute break might be needed after all.

AR ( Analytical Reasoning) is the same as LG...unless you meant LR

But congrats !

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”